Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I see Deva asked about their ranks in a change log. I think OmegaRasengan listed them as jōnin because at some point Neji refers to them as being above chūnin. I'd be ok to list them as jōnin because they're obviously not Kage, but since tokubetsu jōnin exist, that could also be the case, so I don't think we should put down a rank for them. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:37, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
According to the ending credits of that episode. I've found out the name of one of them. But I don't know who's exactly the owner of that name.
- It'd be good if you could get the name of the other one as well, there might be a hint to who is whom then. Otherwise I honestly don't care who is named what >.>--Cerez365™ 19:41, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, but also I checked out the credits again but it brings only one name. And as you said before they're filler characters and it doesn't matter anyway xD Shakhmoot (talk) 19:45, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- No I mean it'd be good if they had names, the part I don't care about is which name we give to whom.--Cerez365™ 19:48, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly, but the only thing that to make sure of it is the voice actor's name. Otherwise, we can't exactly know who's he. Shakhmoot (talk) 19:54, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- So what's your opinion to name the one who has jutsu (Sekiei) and the other one (Sekiei's partner) ? Shakhmoot (talk) 20:21, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm okay with that.--Deva 27 20:31, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Yhup. Choose one and rename him me guess. It's not out fault that the animators provide quashi information.--Cerez365™ 20:42, December 25, 2011 (UTC)