Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
i thought team guy's team competed in the Chunin exams? tenten fought temari, rock lee fought gaara and neji fought hinata. or is this a whole different thing?im sorry its been a while i dont remember.Shelldone (talk) 07:59, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, team guy competed in the chunin exam. What is the problem? Jacce | Talk 16:27, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Is this article really needed? the Konoha 11 group only exists in the minds of fans. iIt has never been named in the manga and the members have done practically nothing together as a group. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 19:01, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It's got anime cred. And it's easier to refer to the group than it is to list all the "members" by name whenever it comes up. ~SnapperTo 19:08, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
In Chapter 459 starting on page 4, it implies there is a Konoha 11 which is a clique. They are seen discussing what to do with Sasuke, the only members of that clique not present is Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru (who is heading to Sakura to relay the groups decision). Each of these members are eventually notified of the groups decision. The Manga only implies that this group exists through their constant interaction between each other. Also the naming of this group is mainly made for the convenience of the fans, stated in Snapper's post.--Alastar 89 (talk) 08:38, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- They're basically classmates. A group of people who've gone through a lot together, merely by virtue of being practically the same age and starting their journey through life at the same time. This doesn't make them a special group with their own name. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:13, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Writer forgot Shino as a member of Konohoa 11. You know the bug guy. The writer gave Kiba's dog his own link, making him the 11th member of Konoha. —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Should it be noted that every Sensei seems to have their favorite team members. Kurenai has Hinata, Asuma has Shikamaru, Guy has Rock Lee, Kakashi had Sasuke then had Naruto.Scott sswagg 02:06, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
So when Team Kakashi, Team Kurenai, and Team Asuma members graduated from the academy and went on to squads, there were more students in their class with them. Were those other guys not picked for teams? And they weren't seen like the Rookie 9 at the Chūnin Exams. I guess those others guys just didn't stick. And I am also wondering about Team Guy, like they were the only ones on their level to be seen. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:32, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I remember Kakashi explaining that out of their class, which had about 30 people, only a few would actually graduate and become genin, it's something about the system. Some may have graduated, but simply weren't deemed as prepared by their sensei to go into the chūnin exams. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:45, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know what specific episode the infobox image actually came from ? The rationale does not seem to be very specific, and I was looking at uploading a slightly higher quality one if it was from Shippuden. --Speysider (Talk Page) 19:04, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know for sure, but I think it was from the arc with the Four Celestial Symbols Men. Skitts (talk) 19:06, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I tried refreshing his infobox and the article but I still don't see him listed there either.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:34, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
- It is probably due to the bugs after the last system upgrade. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 06:00, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
Besides Sakura, Kiba, Akamaru and Chouji - Members of the Konoha 11 Team Needs Some New Mugshots, Cause the Mugshots that Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata and Shikamaru have, have been there for who knows how long. Just a Suggestion is 'all... Kieronrob | (talk) 02:47, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Is unnecessary unless there's an issue with them.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:45, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
- An Issue with them he Says... ¬¬ --Kieronrob 02:31, October 10 2012 (UTC)
- Again, now that the picture was removed from Lee's page too, should we remove it from this article as well? I mean, two current members are missing on it.Norleon (talk) 14:32, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Neji Hyuuga's death regarding the K11.
- No that is what this wiki considers junk trivia. — SimAnt 04:27, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
Konoha 11 Members
- Sasuke and Sai were never part of the group. Akamaru comes with Kiba.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:14, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
Manga and Canon
Even though this team is named in the Anime, Shouldn't it be named in the games and even more so, in the Manga and Canon-Storyline despite them appearing together as a group in the Five Kage Summit and Shinobi world war arcs? --Kieronrob (talk) 13:12, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
- They have not been referred to as Konoha 11 in the manga, just in the anime. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:18, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I can see her there. You might need to clear your cache/purge the page. ~ UltimateSupreme 02:09, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Someone had moved Sakura's article by accident over not knowing how to edit. Moving articles resets some listings in infoboxes. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:31, September 22, 2013 (UTC)