Wait..How come Sakura disappeared at the end? Why did Ino call Sakura's parents 'Aunt and Uncle?' Oh and I'm confuzzled about the flashback with Sakura's parent. —This unsigned comment was made by Lilcoco1998 (talk • contribs) .
the sakura we see is the one of the paralel universe where kizashi WAS the fouth hokage so i think he and his wife die in the illusionary world, then wen the tecnique in the film road to a ninja is ended she disapear --Nitram86 (talk) 16:45, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
On Ino calling them aunt and uncle, that's the same thing as Naruto calling Tsunade granny, or him calling Shizune big sister. Calling other people's like relatives is like a term of endearment thing. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:12, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
ninja in the REAL wold
Ugh, I thought that Infinite Tsukuyomi is just an illusion, not a real alternative world O_O only with application of yang, yin (illusion,mind,idea,lifeless form etc.) becomes real... wonder what happened.--Elveonora (talk) 17:57, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- They are not civilians, they are like ... Ninjas retirees, Sakura remembers when she was little, and remembers his parents dressed ninjas of Konoha.--人間のサメ 19:05, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
They're shinobi in the illusion world and Kizashi is the Fourth Hokage. It's also stated that they are dead as well. They don't look like they were/are shinobi in the real world. We'll just have to wait until the movie comes out. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 19:18, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
is the same thing i thinking about the sakura we see is only the illusion sakura from the world created by tobi and when the real sakura and naruto go in the illusion world her come in the real. then in the illusion world her parents are death and her father give her his pendent. --Nitram86 (talk) 19:43, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- OmegaRasengan is correct, adding any of that constitutes as spoilers since we don't have access to the movie as yet.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:12, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
The movie's come out in Japan and I've seen both of Sakura's parents are ninjas, but not as famous/special as other ninjas. Sakura even commented that her father couldn't even become Jonin.
Here's a review of the movie.
- I was going to ask about this. It's all confusing to me, but it's either the image is removed or else retitled.--Cerez365™(talk) 10:20, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Absence from 4th Ninja war
I think it should be mentioned that he's still in the village during the events of the war since his wife Mebuki Haruno said it was pointless to cook with him being lazy around the house during the Mother's Force episode. This also strengthens the likelihood that he's retired. VlenFlyheight (talk) 18:49, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe Kizashi's a Genin, that's why he's not helping out during the war. In Road to Ninja, Sakura mentioned that he's a Genin, so does this make it canon?--Omojuze (talk) 12:26, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- In Road To Ninja, during Naruto and Sakura's "Date"--Omojuze (talk) 12:53, April 25, 2013 (UTC)