As he's the "obedient subordinate" of this Momoshiki guy, I guess it's safe to say that he's the bulky guy, because I can't imagine the evil mastermind allowing his subordinate to sit on top of him while cheekily tossing some....red stones...yeah. Your opinions? Norleon (talk) 09:21, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- 100%, jo. • Seelentau 愛 議 10:31, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Pertaining to Kinshiki's rinnegan
- Because he doesn't wield the Rinnegan. The Japanese sentence is a little weird, so is the translation. • Seelentau 愛 議 14:24, July 14, 2015 (UTC)
Translation novel, chapter 5 . Quote: “It is my duty as your parental role.” Kinshiki guided Momoshiki just as he had done in the past. “The only thing I can pass onto you is power…Do not hesitate.” “…” “Just as my parental role once entrusted his power to me….now I do to you.”
- A is bad quality, B is a bit angry, D has horrible lighting so i'd say C is the best since its the most casual. --Bio havik (talk) 20:22, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- I choose B. Also, you should move the discussions to talk pages of the actual page, not the infobox, as this doesn't get sent to the feed (WikiActivity).--Ghostrick142 (talk) 20:27, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
When the rinnegan was used to absorb Kinshiki, Momoshiki acquired some of his traits like his weapon technique and size. And since Momoshiki acquired a forehead Rinnegan after absorbing him, would it be logical to assume that Kinshiki had one (most likely underneath his bone thingy on his forehead as with Madara and the Rinne Sharingan)?
There's things to support this such as Sasuke noting to Naruto to not to use ninjutsu on them, meaning they both can absorb chakra which is an ability of the rinnegan and secondly, Kinkishiki said "It seems the time has come to consume my chakra. Just as in the past, when my gaurdian entrusted me with their power." Isn't that basically saying Kinshiki consumed his gaurdians power with the same method that Momoshiki used on him?
- Naruto's chakra is pretty noticable, considering that during the Fourth Shinobi World War Sasuke, Suigetsu and Jūgo felt it in the battlefield all the way from Konoha despite not being sensor shinobi. --JouXIII (talk) 22:08, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
- At that point in time, Naruto was busy powering up his chakra and sharing some around with an army. Kinshiki sensed him when Naruto was doing next to nothing with his chakra. It isn't exactly the same thing.D.Phoenix (talk) 03:24, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- So we can go ahead and add Kinshiki in as a chakra sensor?D.Phoenix (talk) 21:28, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
Physical weapons in the manga
- I find it more likely that it was simply badly coloured and shaded. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:51, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Just took a closer look, that is the case. When Kinshiki starts using the trench knives, you can see them being removed from hat half-moon formation of energy on Kinshiki's back, just when he and Sasuke take their fight to outside the palace in Kaguya's ice dimension. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:13, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
In the movie, he surrounded himself in purple lightning to match Sasuke's speed, and the novel described his initial attack as lightning, so saying that, list him as having the nature? --Sarutobii2 (talk) 13:42, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
- It's very probable.--Sharingan91 (talk) 19:32, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
- "Momoshiki released raging fire from his left hand. That fire took on the form of a huge monkey and dog. It was plain to see that this was due to the power he’d absorbed from the ogre Kinshiki." --Sarutobii2 (talk) 18:00, January 1, 2017 (UTC)
OK. Seems wierd to associate him with fire release like that unless he uses it in the novel earlier.
- His STN is already mentioned, and has not been linked to his Byakugan. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:10, July 31, 2017 (UTC)
But I don't think its quite clear how the Kinshiki's Space Time Ninjutsu is Executed. Kinshiki style is very much similar to Obito's use of Kamui. Minato uses Kunai's, Jiraiya uses a reverse summoning etc. I think its likely linked to His Byakugan(as in Trivia maybe) or maybe note this similarity with Obito's Kamui? Namikazenaruto9 (talk) 12:06, August 1, 2017 (UTC)
- This has as much to do with Kamui as Gozu Tenno's teleportation, so no. If this had a reliable connection to a dojutsu, like Shin Uchiha's dojutsu, or the the Infinite Tsukuyomi version of Hizashi, maybe. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:27, August 2, 2017 (UTC)
It says that he consumed his guardian's chakra after they entrusted him with their power. Shouldn't it say 'his' instead of they and their?--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 23:29, December 9, 2017 (UTC)