"Kazuma's character seems to be loosely based of Jiraiya as they both have long spikey white hair and come off as goofy while still having great expertise in sealing techniques." - Since when does character-basing have to do with physical attributes and abilities? Furido is crazy, power-hungry and vengeful. Jiraiya is nothing like that. This should be removed. Also, how can his staff be based off of Hidan's scythe? These should be removed unless someone can come up with a good explanation. 126.96.36.199 00:56, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Isn't it kinda odd
You've presented alot of similarities of Kazuma and Jiraiya-sama's...besides all that I think I have something more to addlook at Team Jiraiya and then at Kazuma-sama's old self...isn't there something interesting...what I think is that Kazuma was one of Jiraiya-sama's students...since the 12 Guardian Ninja were selected from the best shinobi of Konoha...but its only a presumption...maybe I am wrong...--Yumetai (talk) 08:11, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
Didn't Kazuma and Asuma Mention Something Similar? Like in Kazuma's Point-of-View the King was the Land of Fire's Feudal Lord and in Asuma's Point-of-View it was the Next Generation of Leaf Ninja. --Kieronrob (talk) 07:17, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Kazuma believed it was the Feudal Lord, Asuma was confused at the time whether it was the Feudal Lord or the Hokage but now he knows/knew/came to realise what his own "king" was.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:40, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- there is a reason why I did delete this, why was it recreated?
- this isn't an "ask a question" website
- everything you need to know is explained in the articles
- this talkpage is about a damn gorilla, nothing to do with the term "king"