Is the trivia section I added of use or is it unnecessary? I believe it's important to mention the un-named Summoning Hand Seal used by Suzumebachi in Episode 150/151. --speysider (talk) 19:43, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Try refreshing your browser and clearing your cache, she's there for me.--Cerez365™(talk) 19:15, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Ishikawa, Onoki and Kurotsuchi?
I just looked at the infobox and saw all of the above on there. I know the anime stated the First Tuchikage to be a member, but I was under the impression we generally take the manga as the truth when given conflicting information, so even including the First Tsuchikage, surely this list shouldn't include Onoki and Kurotsuchi, right? --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 22:06, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Manga > anime doesn't mean no anime. It's not conflicting information. Anime stated x, while manga didn't, manga doesn't say anything in opposition to x, therefore Kamiziru Clan, unless Kishi says there's no Kamiziru Clan and that there's no bee on top of your forehead.--Elve [Moderator] Talk Page|Contribs 22:46, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- That last part made no sense to me, bee on my forehead what? But, surely doesn't Ishikawa, Onoki and Kurotsuchi showing no use of the Kamizuru's signature techniques not tacitly imply that they are not members of this clan? That's like having an Inuzuka who doesn't have a dog partner, or an Aburame who doesn't have bugs. While I won't deny it's never said outright he isn't, all the evidence provided by the series, at the very least, strongly implies that Onoki and Kurotsuchi have nothing to do with the Kamizuru clan.
- And I never said Manga > Anime means no anime, it's more that everything we have seen of them, explicit or not, implies that Kishi decided not to go that route with the First Tsuchikage's ability, and again, it's more why Onoki and Kurotsuchi are on this list that baffles me.--Hawkeye2701 (talk) 23:03, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Nothing implies bees with Ishikawa, Onoki, Kitsuchi (why isn't he listed as a member while his daughter is anyway?) and Kurotsuchi because Kamiziru Clan isn't canon. Point is it gets mentioned anyway and the aforementioned individuals get listed as members since we document both the manga and anime. Heading goes: "the anime states such clan exists and these individuals are members and use bees and shit" even though both of us know well that it's not true to canon.--Elve [Moderator] Talk Page|Contribs 15:17, January 23, 2015 (UTC)