Kakashi/Guy/Obito Chunin exams?
I just saw something when I was going through Kakashi, Guy and Obitos profiles. They said Kakashi became chunin when he defeated Guy a year after he graduated (he was 6 years old). This doesn't make sence scince they couldn't have done the chunin exams together(Guy only graduated the acadamy at the age of 7 and obito when he was 9 years old). They all joined the acadamy at the same time so they have to be the same age. Guy might be a year older and took the chunin exam for the first time the same year he graduated which would make sense but there is no way Obito could have taken the chunin exam with Kakashi when he was still in the acadamy.
I would like to hear your thoaghts on this.
- Talk:Obito Uchiha (chapter). --The Goblin 12:41, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Obito is 4 years older, he was 13 around his "death' there's no error with the 3 you mentioned, but with Anko, Hayate and Ibiki, they screw with the timeline.--Elveonora (talk) 14:23, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashi's True Jounin Age
Recent evidence suggests that Kakashi became a Jounin at age 9. Can someone please confirm? And if so, please give me the okay to add it to Kakashi's page. Steveo920, 22:25 February 6, 2013
Yes, it was at 9, but that comes from math, not directly stated in manga. That's why I did remove 13 and haven't written it as 9, cause people must agree first.--Elveonora (talk) 16:50, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Where was it established that Kakashi is younger than Obito though? Or is that just meant to make chapter 599 somehow consistent with Kakashi's age 6 promotion?--BeyondRed (talk) 20:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Everyone go to Elveo's talk page and look at my first post. I prove indefinitely that Kakashi was 11 when he became jonin and when the gaiden occured. Elveo is hell bent on him being 9 instead of 11 for some reason ItachiWasAHero (talk) 11:20, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
I understand this has probably been asked hundreds of times, but is this: ttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xC9jBucf8GQ/TG3ri7KPHsI/AAAAAAAAMGs/z4JtZOmR8ko/s1600/Kakashi%27s+Face+Revealed!!-08.png an actual image fromt he comcis showing his entire face?
For some reason, on my computer that png won't pull up, but I just read that chapter recently. If you are asking if it is his actual face, then no it isn't. It was Pakkun who thought that his face looked a specific way. The other dogs had an idea of what he looked like, too. The picture was what he assumed it looked like, but at the end of the chapter, all of the ninja hounds are thinking "that wasn't like it at all" or something like that, since kakashi walks up to them without his mask on (of course you can't see his face, though). Adam10003 (talk) 04:35, February 7, 2013 (UTC)Adam
Latest chapter says that emotions or what **** cause an Uchiha's brain to release special chakra that affects their brain and makes their eyes Sharingan, but Kakashi ain't one, thus Obito's eye shouldn't be able to turn MS in Kakashi's socket--Elveonora (talk) 17:00, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
It applies to Danzo and Itachi's crow as well though, so if anything it should probably be mentioned on the Mangekyo article. Unless you're referring to him first unlocking the Sharingan's third tomoe and Mangekyo, but that might be due to it still having a link with Obito's body (he held his empty eye socket when he started seeing through Kakashi's vision).--BeyondRed (talk) 20:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Old dude and the bird got MS already as a transplant, Kakashi awakened it without having Uchiha brain chakra thingy in his head. That basically means he didn't unlock it and it changed only due to the connection to Obito's other eye--Elveonora (talk) 20:16, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Wouldn't quite change about it on the Kakashi part. Kakashi also went through the emotion shock. It still could be that everyone generates that different chakra when going through that, and in the Uchiha's case, because their eyes are different, react to it becoming Sharingan. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:35, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Special brain chakra would only affect the eyes of the Uchiha, turning them into Sharingan. Stick a Sharingan into a non-Uchiha and make them go through the trauma, the effect would be the same. Until they say otherwise, Kakashi developed his MS on his own. Trauma triggers special chakra, and because he had a Sharingan, it affected it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:58, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, his improved quite a bit since Part I. but the abilities section doesn't take into consideration having chakra restored by Kurama against Obito and such--Elveonora (talk) 16:34, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Taijutsu hi i'm not registered in this site but please take this in consideration in kakashi's taijutsu section i think it shoud be put there more arguments about kakashi's streng as for example when he break one of pain chakra rods. i didn't edited myself because i don't know if i can since i'm not registred thanks
Element Icon For Kakashi
Since I've read his jutsu list; Shouldn't he have the :
- Ice Release
- Wind Release
- He's never used Wind Release and Ice Release was movie-only so it's excluded from the infobox.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:49, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
Well this is good. I can now ask my follow-up question. Then why aren't the movie only character's movelist's on their infoboxes. @ Jacce : Then if we use the moves of the video game on the info boxes, then why don't other characters get the same treatment, if you will. Not to sound condescending of course :) --Asuma 000 (talk) 09:22, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- We did. Somewhere along the way, an update to the extension kind of broke that functionality. Making that work would probably make something else break. An the only video game moves that should appear on anime/manga character infoboxes are techniques that they used in those media, but were only named in video games. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:51, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, really? As far as I can tell from a glance on the infoboxes, game and movie Jutsu are defined as
NonCanon.~ UltimateSupreme 16:10, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Game and movie techniques are considered non-canon, but there are instances in which video games provide names for techniques that went unnamed in the manga and anime. Sasori's Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Senbon and Prepared Puppet: Eight Waves of Needles happened in the manga, but only have named because they were so named in video games. Same with A's Lightning Straight, Danzō's Wind Release: Vacuum Blade. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:22, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, really? As far as I can tell from a glance on the infoboxes, game and movie Jutsu are defined as
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (Anime only)
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique should be added to Kakashi's jutsu list. It's already mentioned in his Nature Transformation section, and his infobox does include Fire (Anime only) in his Nature Types. Plus, he's listed in Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique's user list (Anime only.) General Awesomo 08:49, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Techniques appears by themselves in characters infoboxes when added to the techniques infobox, however there is a bug in the system that causes some techniques to be missing. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 10:03, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Discord about Kakashi's last words
In this and in Obito's article, there is a contrast between the words spelled by Kakashi at the end of the last chapter (told in the end of the part 2 section of both the characters) and the translation of the sentence under Kakashi's triva section:
Here the translation of Kakashi'sentence under his trivia section: "(To Obito) "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash. However, those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash. And the ones who abandon their friends' feelings are even worse than that. I won't get rid of your past feelings, even if it's you who's refusing them.""
Here the summarize of the end of the last chapter in both Kakashi and Obito's article: "Kakashi however reminds Obito of the lesson he once taught Kakashi: One who abandons their friends are worse than trash. As Obito was taken aback by these words, Kakashi declared that he force these feelings back on Obito, even if he refuses."
In addition to the lack of the part about who abandon friend's feelings is worse than trash, seems wrong to say that Kakashi want force these feelings back in Obito, when actually seems that he declared that he don't want abandon them (contrarily to what done by Obito himself).--JK88 (talk) 07:46, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Age of Obito solved.
This image takes place right before the Gaiden. Gai and Asuma are 11 and 12 as chunins here, and Kakashi is the same age as Gai. Kakasi just became a jonin(he was officially 11) and obito was 13 according to databooks. therefore obito and rin are 2 years older than Kakashi. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:01, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Mind you, there are 36 graduates(ShounenSuki said at least) from the academy each time and ninja registration numbers are what a ninja is given when they pass the academy and become genin, getting their pics taken and reg. number given. Mind you ShounenSuki told me this a some time ago. Here are the facts
Now Kakashi Graduated the Academy in only one year and was then given his reg. number upon becoming genin. The rest did not graduate in one year. Asuma and Gai were chunin in chapter 599 when rin shows her plan. Obito was 13 at Kanabi Bridge which took place very very soon after Rins plan was shown. Itachi was 4 in the 3rd war, most likely near the end which the Kanabi bridge incident was near. Itachi was 5 when obito atacked konoha. Kakashi is 8 years 8 months older than Itachi and he was 14 years and 25 days during the nine Tails Attack.
The evidence here stacks up evenly, making Kakashi 11 when he became a Jonin, making him 2 years and 7 months younger than Obito and Rin.
Kakashi Hatake Birthdate September 15 Age Part I: 26-27 Part II: 29-30 Ninja Registration 009720 Academy Grad. Age 5 Chūnin Prom. Age 6
Might Gai Birthdate January 1 Age Part I: 26-27 Part II: 30 Ninja Registration 010252 Academy Grad. Age 7 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
Asuma Sarutobi Birthdate October 18 Age Part I: 27-28 Part II: 31 Ninja Registration 010829 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 12
Kurenai Yuuhi Birthdate June 11 Age Part I: 27-28 Part II: 31 Ninja Registration 010881 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 13
Rin Nohara Birthdate November 15 Ninja Registration 010885 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
Obito Uchiha Birthdate February 10 Age Part I: 13 (Kakashi Gaiden) Ninja Registration 010886 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
- Not canon
- The 3 tiers of stats come from databooks, we can't simply add 4th one until Kishimoto reveals it.--Elveonora (talk) 13:58, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
I understand that, but why does information like that have to be in the Trivia section. It should at least be moved to the abilities section... And the characters number of missions should at least be put in the background section!188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:13, June 17, 2013 (UTC)Carignan
Abilities section contain stuff from manga, databooks and anime. Trivia is a more suitable place for those "points of interest" notes from databooks like hobbies, number of missions, liked/least liked food etc.--Elveonora (talk) 20:23, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashis Love Interest
I know this is reviving an old topic sort of but..
We need to come to a decision for now. Without chapter 599, Kakashi became a Jonin at 9 years old, if we include chapter 599, he was 11 years old. Until Databook 4 clears this all up, I(shockingly lol) vote that on his page we put that he became a Jonin at 9 years old if it is not already there. What about you Sysops and Elve?? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:10, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- We in fact don't, it isn't important. And don't say that you know it's an old topic while bringing it up at the same time anyway, because if you truly had accepted as such and had let it go, you wouldn't constantly bother with it. This will sound egoistic, but more proper topic have gone unresolved, with those of mine included. But back to this... I mean, the infobox doesn't even have "Jounin promotion age" section I believe, the only option would be to specify it in articles, but since a reasonable conclusion can't be reached due to its problematic nature, it's best to leave it out so everyone can make out their own judgement. EDIT: also, why do you insist on knowing my opinion despite constantly having personal affairs with me? You insulted me twice in a row lately--Elveonora (talk) 21:07, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
Because although you are rude and there are some things we disagree on, you are one of the few people on here who actually knows what they are talking about besides the Sysops. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 06:47, July 14, 2013 (UTC)
- You are the only one who's constantly bringing these things up, huh? Now, I do think that I've more experience in such things than most of you guys here, that's why I can say that the best reson to handle such stuff is simply not to add it. Any information that's based on speculation has not to be included in the article. This is something this wiki needs to learn, I think. Also, as Elveonora said, we don't need to come to a decision, this whole thing is not up to us do decide. We write down what was said and not what we believe is correct. If there's an obvious mistake in what the manga said, we write it in the Trivia section. Anything else is too much. Seelentau 愛議 12:34, July 14, 2013 (UTC)