Young Kakashi's voice actor (English)
In kakashi, abilities should be noted that kakashi is able to detect the presence of persons within an area by simply placing his finger on the ground like tobirama senjo and minato namikaze. this ability was demonstrated by kakashi in kakashi gaiden.—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
my bad, you are right kakashi smelled him or sensed him, he didn´t detect it with is index
- There's a chapter when its shown that Kakashi is training, in Part II. He's climbing a mountain with one of his hands in his back. They show Kakashi concentrating and there is a focus on his head, where the first gate is, and then Kakashi suddenly begins to climb much faster, in "grip-leaps". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:16, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
did you noticed that when its to eyes kishimoto likes more left eye becouse every caracter who is popular has something to do with left eye kakashis left eye sharingan,deidaras eye covered with hair and having that thing to counter genjutsu,amd all caracter who soposed to be unpopular have to do something with right eyeYamatoTakeru (talk) 20:40, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not sure whether or not this wiki counts the jutsu seen in the Naruto games, but in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, Kakashi's awakened ultimate jutsu shows him using a wind technique. Just wanted to let you know it you did not already know.—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- Game and movie stuff is not a part of the series and is thus not added in the infobox of manga characters. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 06:52, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Minor/Subtle Dog Theme?
Has it come to anyone else's attention that there seems to be an animal theme to some of Kakashi's techniques, if not more subtle or minor than other themes. For example, there's his personal summons being ninken, the Earth Release: Earth Style Wall being ornamented with dog-heads, and his Lightning Hound technique. Anyone else believe this is something that deserves a worth-while mention in the trivia? Pardon me if it's already mentioned.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 07:57, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't really see why that's necessary though most people in Naruto have "subtle themes" of sorts which often leans towards the animals they summon --Cerez365 (talk) 09:08, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Well, said themes are more often than not mentioned in their article, though with this one being less noticeable, it might be better suited in the trivia section.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 05:42, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
- During his fight against Zabuza, before he was caught in the water prison. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 17:46, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
ahhh yeah thanks i remember now
Eight Gates usage
- The anime episode that shows him using covers chapters 92 and 93. If he used it in the manga, I would say that chapter 93 is most likely. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 17:40, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me, or is Kakashi's ANBU uniform as it appeared in the Nine-Tails' Attack flashback completely different from how it's been depicted in the anime and games? Should this be mentioned in trivia (since, if I remember correctly, the Nine-Tails' Attack flashback was actually the first manga appearance of Kakashi while he was in the ANBU, post-dating several out-of-manga appearances)? Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 20:30, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I compared the images depicting Kakashi in ANBU uniform from the first artbook and chapter 502 and I couldn't find any real differences. The breast plate in chapter 502 might be somewhat longer than the one in the artbook, though, but that's about it. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:45, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, it appeared in an artbook a while back? I see. I thought the arm guards and gloves were different, as well, and I think that he wore a red scarf in the first movie's flashbacks that he's become famous for in fan art. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 18:53, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Fire Ball Jutsu: anime only?
- The infobox only lists manga/anime jutsu for anime/manga characters, if they only use it in one of those medias then it is displayed that way. SimAnt 01:00, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
Can someone please fix the mistakes to Kakashi's infobox? Someone vandalized it by adding Double Dynamic Entry, Dual Piercing Fang, Hatake Taijutsu Combo: Sky, Sexy Technique, Shadow Imitation Technique, Uzumaki Naruto Combo, and Wind Release: Great Breakthrough when the are clearly Game Only techniques. Steveo920, November 28, 2010
- Because it does. Take a closer look to the jutsu list in the infobox. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:05, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Infobox bugs. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:18, January 21, 2011 (UTC)