Kakashi/Guy/Obito Chunin exams?
I just saw something when I was going through Kakashi, Guy and Obitos profiles. They said Kakashi became chunin when he defeated Guy a year after he graduated (he was 6 years old). This doesn't make sence scince they couldn't have done the chunin exams together(Guy only graduated the acadamy at the age of 7 and obito when he was 9 years old). They all joined the acadamy at the same time so they have to be the same age. Guy might be a year older and took the chunin exam for the first time the same year he graduated which would make sense but there is no way Obito could have taken the chunin exam with Kakashi when he was still in the acadamy.
I would like to hear your thoaghts on this.
- Talk:Obito Uchiha (chapter). --The Goblin 12:41, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Obito is 4 years older, he was 13 around his "death' there's no error with the 3 you mentioned, but with Anko, Hayate and Ibiki, they screw with the timeline.--Elveonora (talk) 14:23, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashi's True Jounin Age
Recent evidence suggests that Kakashi became a Jounin at age 9. Can someone please confirm? And if so, please give me the okay to add it to Kakashi's page. Steveo920, 22:25 February 6, 2013
Yes, it was at 9, but that comes from math, not directly stated in manga. That's why I did remove 13 and haven't written it as 9, cause people must agree first.--Elveonora (talk) 16:50, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Where was it established that Kakashi is younger than Obito though? Or is that just meant to make chapter 599 somehow consistent with Kakashi's age 6 promotion?--BeyondRed (talk) 20:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Everyone go to Elveo's talk page and look at my first post. I prove indefinitely that Kakashi was 11 when he became jonin and when the gaiden occured. Elveo is hell bent on him being 9 instead of 11 for some reason ItachiWasAHero (talk) 11:20, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
I understand this has probably been asked hundreds of times, but is this: ttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xC9jBucf8GQ/TG3ri7KPHsI/AAAAAAAAMGs/z4JtZOmR8ko/s1600/Kakashi%27s+Face+Revealed!!-08.png an actual image fromt he comcis showing his entire face?
For some reason, on my computer that png won't pull up, but I just read that chapter recently. If you are asking if it is his actual face, then no it isn't. It was Pakkun who thought that his face looked a specific way. The other dogs had an idea of what he looked like, too. The picture was what he assumed it looked like, but at the end of the chapter, all of the ninja hounds are thinking "that wasn't like it at all" or something like that, since kakashi walks up to them without his mask on (of course you can't see his face, though). Adam10003 (talk) 04:35, February 7, 2013 (UTC)Adam
Latest chapter says that emotions or what **** cause an Uchiha's brain to release special chakra that affects their brain and makes their eyes Sharingan, but Kakashi ain't one, thus Obito's eye shouldn't be able to turn MS in Kakashi's socket--Elveonora (talk) 17:00, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
It applies to Danzo and Itachi's crow as well though, so if anything it should probably be mentioned on the Mangekyo article. Unless you're referring to him first unlocking the Sharingan's third tomoe and Mangekyo, but that might be due to it still having a link with Obito's body (he held his empty eye socket when he started seeing through Kakashi's vision).--BeyondRed (talk) 20:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Old dude and the bird got MS already as a transplant, Kakashi awakened it without having Uchiha brain chakra thingy in his head. That basically means he didn't unlock it and it changed only due to the connection to Obito's other eye--Elveonora (talk) 20:16, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Wouldn't quite change about it on the Kakashi part. Kakashi also went through the emotion shock. It still could be that everyone generates that different chakra when going through that, and in the Uchiha's case, because their eyes are different, react to it becoming Sharingan. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:35, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Special brain chakra would only affect the eyes of the Uchiha, turning them into Sharingan. Stick a Sharingan into a non-Uchiha and make them go through the trauma, the effect would be the same. Until they say otherwise, Kakashi developed his MS on his own. Trauma triggers special chakra, and because he had a Sharingan, it affected it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:58, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, his improved quite a bit since Part I. but the abilities section doesn't take into consideration having chakra restored by Kurama against Obito and such--Elveonora (talk) 16:34, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Taijutsu hi i'm not registered in this site but please take this in consideration in kakashi's taijutsu section i think it shoud be put there more arguments about kakashi's streng as for example when he break one of pain chakra rods. i didn't edited myself because i don't know if i can since i'm not registred thanks
Element Icon For Kakashi
Since I've read his jutsu list; Shouldn't he have the :
- Ice Release
- Wind Release
- He's never used Wind Release and Ice Release was movie-only so it's excluded from the infobox.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:49, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
Well this is good. I can now ask my follow-up question. Then why aren't the movie only character's movelist's on their infoboxes. @ Jacce : Then if we use the moves of the video game on the info boxes, then why don't other characters get the same treatment, if you will. Not to sound condescending of course :) --Asuma 000 (talk) 09:22, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- We did. Somewhere along the way, an update to the extension kind of broke that functionality. Making that work would probably make something else break. An the only video game moves that should appear on anime/manga character infoboxes are techniques that they used in those media, but were only named in video games. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:51, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, really? As far as I can tell from a glance on the infoboxes, game and movie Jutsu are defined as
NonCanon.~ UltimateSupreme 16:10, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Game and movie techniques are considered non-canon, but there are instances in which video games provide names for techniques that went unnamed in the manga and anime. Sasori's Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Senbon and Prepared Puppet: Eight Waves of Needles happened in the manga, but only have named because they were so named in video games. Same with A's Lightning Straight, Danzō's Wind Release: Vacuum Blade. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:22, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait, really? As far as I can tell from a glance on the infoboxes, game and movie Jutsu are defined as
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (Anime only)
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique should be added to Kakashi's jutsu list. It's already mentioned in his Nature Transformation section, and his infobox does include Fire (Anime only) in his Nature Types. Plus, he's listed in Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique's user list (Anime only.) General Awesomo 08:49, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Techniques appears by themselves in characters infoboxes when added to the techniques infobox, however there is a bug in the system that causes some techniques to be missing. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 10:03, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Discord about Kakashi's last words
In this and in Obito's article, there is a contrast between the words spelled by Kakashi at the end of the last chapter (told in the end of the part 2 section of both the characters) and the translation of the sentence under Kakashi's triva section:
Here the translation of Kakashi'sentence under his trivia section: "(To Obito) "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash. However, those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash. And the ones who abandon their friends' feelings are even worse than that. I won't get rid of your past feelings, even if it's you who's refusing them.""
Here the summarize of the end of the last chapter in both Kakashi and Obito's article: "Kakashi however reminds Obito of the lesson he once taught Kakashi: One who abandons their friends are worse than trash. As Obito was taken aback by these words, Kakashi declared that he force these feelings back on Obito, even if he refuses."
In addition to the lack of the part about who abandon friend's feelings is worse than trash, seems wrong to say that Kakashi want force these feelings back in Obito, when actually seems that he declared that he don't want abandon them (contrarily to what done by Obito himself).--JK88 (talk) 07:46, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Age of Obito solved.
This image takes place right before the Gaiden. Gai and Asuma are 11 and 12 as chunins here, and Kakashi is the same age as Gai. Kakasi just became a jonin(he was officially 11) and obito was 13 according to databooks. therefore obito and rin are 2 years older than Kakashi. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:01, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Mind you, there are 36 graduates(ShounenSuki said at least) from the academy each time and ninja registration numbers are what a ninja is given when they pass the academy and become genin, getting their pics taken and reg. number given. Mind you ShounenSuki told me this a some time ago. Here are the facts
Now Kakashi Graduated the Academy in only one year and was then given his reg. number upon becoming genin. The rest did not graduate in one year. Asuma and Gai were chunin in chapter 599 when rin shows her plan. Obito was 13 at Kanabi Bridge which took place very very soon after Rins plan was shown. Itachi was 4 in the 3rd war, most likely near the end which the Kanabi bridge incident was near. Itachi was 5 when obito atacked konoha. Kakashi is 8 years 8 months older than Itachi and he was 14 years and 25 days during the nine Tails Attack.
The evidence here stacks up evenly, making Kakashi 11 when he became a Jonin, making him 2 years and 7 months younger than Obito and Rin.
Kakashi Hatake Birthdate September 15 Age Part I: 26-27 Part II: 29-30 Ninja Registration 009720 Academy Grad. Age 5 Chūnin Prom. Age 6
Might Gai Birthdate January 1 Age Part I: 26-27 Part II: 30 Ninja Registration 010252 Academy Grad. Age 7 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
Asuma Sarutobi Birthdate October 18 Age Part I: 27-28 Part II: 31 Ninja Registration 010829 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 12
Kurenai Yuuhi Birthdate June 11 Age Part I: 27-28 Part II: 31 Ninja Registration 010881 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 13
Rin Nohara Birthdate November 15 Ninja Registration 010885 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
Obito Uchiha Birthdate February 10 Age Part I: 13 (Kakashi Gaiden) Ninja Registration 010886 Academy Grad. Age 9 Chūnin Prom. Age 11
- Not canon
- The 3 tiers of stats come from databooks, we can't simply add 4th one until Kishimoto reveals it.--Elveonora (talk) 13:58, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
I understand that, but why does information like that have to be in the Trivia section. It should at least be moved to the abilities section... And the characters number of missions should at least be put in the background section!188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:13, June 17, 2013 (UTC)Carignan
Abilities section contain stuff from manga, databooks and anime. Trivia is a more suitable place for those "points of interest" notes from databooks like hobbies, number of missions, liked/least liked food etc.--Elveonora (talk) 20:23, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashis Love Interest
I know this is reviving an old topic sort of but..
We need to come to a decision for now. Without chapter 599, Kakashi became a Jonin at 9 years old, if we include chapter 599, he was 11 years old. Until Databook 4 clears this all up, I(shockingly lol) vote that on his page we put that he became a Jonin at 9 years old if it is not already there. What about you Sysops and Elve?? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 20:10, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- We in fact don't, it isn't important. And don't say that you know it's an old topic while bringing it up at the same time anyway, because if you truly had accepted as such and had let it go, you wouldn't constantly bother with it. This will sound egoistic, but more proper topic have gone unresolved, with those of mine included. But back to this... I mean, the infobox doesn't even have "Jounin promotion age" section I believe, the only option would be to specify it in articles, but since a reasonable conclusion can't be reached due to its problematic nature, it's best to leave it out so everyone can make out their own judgement. EDIT: also, why do you insist on knowing my opinion despite constantly having personal affairs with me? You insulted me twice in a row lately--Elveonora (talk) 21:07, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
Because although you are rude and there are some things we disagree on, you are one of the few people on here who actually knows what they are talking about besides the Sysops. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 06:47, July 14, 2013 (UTC)
- You are the only one who's constantly bringing these things up, huh? Now, I do think that I've more experience in such things than most of you guys here, that's why I can say that the best reson to handle such stuff is simply not to add it. Any information that's based on speculation has not to be included in the article. This is something this wiki needs to learn, I think. Also, as Elveonora said, we don't need to come to a decision, this whole thing is not up to us do decide. We write down what was said and not what we believe is correct. If there's an obvious mistake in what the manga said, we write it in the Trivia section. Anything else is too much. Seelentau 愛議 12:34, July 14, 2013 (UTC)
Yes I can give a few examples I just noticed it because i went back to replay the older games Examples
1) Shizune was the only girl Kakashi felt embarrassed to be seen with especially at the dango shop.
2) He would blush and try to get away from her.
I honestly don't know what to make of this. If someone can show me where I can see theses scenes on YT, that'd be great. I would like to confirm it for myself.--NinjaSheik 22:53, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashi's triva for his stats in The Lost Towers has his age wrong, as Naruto knew Sage Mode in that movie right?? So Kakashi was 10, not 9 since it is 20 years before the Databook 3 timeline. I fixed it ItachiWasAHero (talk) 02:35, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Look at this.
I think Studio Pierrot is saying Kakashi is 13 in Kakashi Gaiden. He told those girls this in this video. Seelentau I think you should watch this and tell us everything you can get out of this video please.
- Yes, the producer-guy is saying that he's 13. But haven't you seen my new timeline yet? I managed to put everything regarding Kakashi and Obito into it without having to ignore anything (yet). Take a look at it ^_^ Seelentau 愛議 12:26, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
I wouldn't put my finger on it. Rarely do they work with Kishimoto, lots of things aren't to be taken for granted when it comes to anime content. It's just their interpretation of the things--Elveonora (talk) 13:28, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Elve-kun, perhaps they do some work with Kishimoto for those cases like that, did you ask yourself what Kishi do for his entire day rather than his mangaka job? So, it probably do some works related to his main work. Back to the topic, this video reveals some good information about the new filler arc and at least it's considered as a source of information till the next databook release. Thanks a lot, ItachiWasAHero —Shakhmoot (Talk) 13:38, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I also think that this arc is based on Kishimoto's information. They wouldn't go and make it without talking to him. That also means that he still has some clue about what he's doing with the dates and everything. I just wondered that the anime showed the chapter 599 mistake with Anko and them... Seelentau 愛議 16:09, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
here this goes
Thanks to studio pierrot we are finally given flat out age numbers of when he joined Anbu and during Kakashi Gaiden. He is stated to have been 13 during the Gaiden and 14 when he joined Anbu. Databook has not elaborated on that neither has Manga, so the only canon source left is the Anime. Btw, I'm sure with something like this the talked to Kishi about it. So shouldn't this be put into his page?? Also, the ninja reg numbers support him being 13 in the Gaiden as Seelentau's new timeline shows.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-836729/naruto-shippuden-kakashi-shadow-of-the-anbu-black-ops ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:29, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
"is one of the main characters of the series, a jōnin-level shinobi from Konohagakure and the leader of Team 7." He is a Jonin by rank not by level, he is actually KAGE level as he was voted to be the next Kage and would have been if Tsunade didn't wake up, he was even chosen before Danzo, but Danzo used KotoAmatsukami and his words to make the lords choose him. Kakashi is Kage level, not Jonin level, enough said. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:47, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
Kakashi was also 2 seconds away from officially becoming 6th Hokage too, so he was 6th Hokage Candidate for a bit just like Danzo. That fact should be added in too. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:49, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- 1) You do not need to post the same thing in three separate places.
- 2) Kakashi was never officially made Candidate. Danzo was. Kakashi was about to, but then Tsunade woke up and that ended that real quick.
- 3) The opening is fine. By rank, Kakashi is Jonin rank. If comments have to be made that he should is closer to Kage level, that should be in the Abilities section.
- 4) Under absolutely no circumstances are you to make edits saying something, then go to the talk page after the fact. That just makes you look foolish.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 01:02, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
Jonin level is different than Jonin rank. Kage candidate is the same either way, its the CANDIDATES. Kakashi and Danzo. Yeah I jumped the gun changing anything in the infobox. But you need to get your facts straight, rank and level are two different things, Naruto is Genin rank but he is easily Chunin level, possibly even Jonin level. Kakashi is Jonin rank, but he is estabilished as Kage level, Sasuke was Genin rank, but at Chunin exams 2-3 dif people said he is Chunin level. Think about that before you revert my text, because either you change the Jonin level part to Jonin rank, or you keep it at Kage level. Use your brain. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 01:30, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- He is a Jōnin by rank and by level (in terms of strength). He is no way near Kage level, maybe lower Kage level (like Gaara), but hell, look at Hiruzen. That is Kage level. Furthermore, he wasn't appointed as Hokage the same way Danzō was. He was never called 候補 kohō, meaning candidate, so we don't add that. Seelentau 愛議 09:19, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
The only thing he has that isn't Kage level is his chakra levels and he is def making progress in that, but you have to be Kage level to be chosen as Kage and he was 2 secs away from that. He is definitely stronger than Gaara and Gaara is a Kage, who is Kage level. Yeah its true to say Koho was never used for him so your right on that. But Kakashi beat Obito, figured out how Kamui worked and was also the one to figure out Pain's abilities and figure out Obito couldn't use the Six Paths techniques with his Six Paths of Pain Jinchuuriki's. It feels like there is a lot of underestimating going on with Kakashi. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:01, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I won't get into an argument about what Kage level really means, because that is bullcrap. At one point, Naruto was fighting Tobi and Madara on perfectly even ground, then all of a sudden he just gets merked. Trying to calculate strength like it was DBZ is bullcrap.
- Second, as far as the opening is concerned, Kakashi is a jonin-level ninja, as an a ninja who's rank is jonin. That's like me saying I'm security level 5 because i have level 5 security clearance. That's really all it means. It's the exact same reason we mark Naruto as a genin-level ninja, and we all know if it was going by "power level" he should have been ranked "God".--TheUltimate3 (talk) 21:52, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
For one, we do not work with definitions with inconsistencies in mind. Two, Mangakas are not perfect, nobody is. Three, There is clearly and easily different tiers/levels of skill and power. Genins are generally Genin level which is above academy level, Chunin above Genin, and Jonin above Chunin, Kage above Jonin. Thats the rank and the GENERAL skill/power tier/scales. Kakashi was stated by Tsunade and others and the lords(no one cares what they say really) to be Kage material and their choice as the next Kage, being KAGE Level. Naruto is Genin Rank, do you think he is still on Genin Level?? Because if you do then now you're just being argumentative.. Naruto could go Toe to Toe with Kakashi meaning he is low Kage Level like Gaara and Sasuke. You keep thinking Rank defines Level and skill of EVERY person of that rank.. that is wrong. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke are Kage level but Kakashi is Jonin Rank, and the other two are officially Genin Rank. Think about that logically and take a few breaths, calm your self down and stop arguing ItachiWasAHero (talk) 22:44, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
- And you are continuously failing to recognize that Kakashi, regardless of his actual strength is a jonin-level shinobi. He is officially recongize as a jonin. The opening states he is a jonin. It will not say "He is a Kage-level jonin" because that gets convoluted and opens a can of worms.
- And you can't tell me to stop arguing and think logically when you yourself are not. I have stated, time and time again that as far as the opening is concerned, it's just going to mention his official rank. If you feel the need to add his Kage-levelness, it would go under Abilities. It is not however going up in his opening, which is what I've been trying to get at this entire time.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 00:17, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
- He was seen officially reporting directly to Danzō. He's in. Steveo920, 11:38, February 13, 2014
- Yes. No image should be used twice in the same article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:15, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
Kakashi's blind in his left eye now.
He explicitly says so in the mangastream translation, which at times is more accurate than Mangapanda's. So can we just say the Kamui eye is blind now?--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 18:43, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Mangastream- Speaking honestly, I've lost all vision out of my left eye.
- Mangapanda- To be honest, I can't really see well with my left eye.
- Kakashi can still use the left eye, so it means that Kamui isn't really blinded right? Plus, like Cerez said, it's just the drawbacks. Unlike Itachi who had his eyesight deteriorated due to his usage of Sharingan over the years. Also, I think we should wait for raw for the translation. ~IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 18:51, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Itachi could still use Susanoo despite being completely blind in his battle with Sasuke. Madara could use Susanoo without eyes. So Kakashi going blind in his left eye and being able to use Kamui is still feasible.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 18:53, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Itachi wasn't blind back then, just almost. I guess it's the same for Kakashi. Noweeaboohoo (talk) 19:00, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Itachi could still use Susanoo despite being completely blind in his battle with Sasuke. Madara could use Susanoo without eyes. So Kakashi going blind in his left eye and being able to use Kamui is still feasible.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 18:53, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
Mangastream's translations were undoubtedly better… when they were provided by HisshouBakurein (however it's spelled). Their current translator isn't as good as that one. They still have better quality images, but their translation is pretty much on par with mangapanda's now. The way he or she translated the "steps" is a very clear indicator of that. Those weren't steps, those were speeds, Lee mentions them as well. The fact mangapanda puts them as rōmaji makes that even more apparent. Anyway, on the topic, I wouldn't say Kakashi's left eye is blind just yet. Impaired, certainly, but completely blind? Only when the raw confirms it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:40, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
I'm going to have to agree. Kakashi's eye is not blind, just strained from its repeated use in a single day. When Sasuke and Itachi went blind, if not near, their respective eyes were clearly blurry. Kakashi's remains normal. Steveo920, 16:06, March 19, 2014
Until the raw comes out and Seelentau looks at it. There is no real point discussing this, as there is a 50% chance either of you could be right or wrong. Itachi's vision was blurry when he fought Sasuke, maybe that is where Kakashi is, maybe not. Maybe it's only a temporary loss of sight because of his constant use of the mangekyo and Kamui during the war. In short there is no point discussing it until the raw is properly translated ItachiWasAHero (talk) 21:59, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- So what is the status of the RAW and its translation?--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 06:34, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
Kakashi had a contract with the ninken since he was a child As not by pakun during the episode of kiba being train by pakun it noted in causal conversation with as they was trying to determine what his face look like. he didn't create or get a contact during his mid anbu days —This unsigned comment was made by Kyoto360 (talk • contribs) .
- Unless I'm mistaken, since there was that omake about Kakashi's face that involved his ninken, what was said is that those specific ninken have been with Kakashi since they were children. Kakashi's earliest known use of ninken is during his Anbu days. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:25, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Kakashi's Kekkei Genkai
Should we remove the Sharingan and Mangekyō Sharingan from Kakashi's Kekkei Genkai list (at least for now), since Madara has taken the eye away from him? As far as visual Kekkei Genkai (Dōjutsu) go, having them removed means you lose them right? I ask this because Madara retained the Sharingan/Rinnegan Kekkei Genkai on this site after his revival, when - for a few chapters - he did not possess them. Atrix471 (talk) 23:13, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- That is not how this website works. The pages document the whole series at once. If a character could at some point use X, he/she is still listed as a user of X despite possibly being unable to do so anymore.--Elveonora (talk) 12:22, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
== Kakashi did not beat Obito in combat single-handedly ==
Obito let him win in order to remove his seal. That statement should be removed from the article as it isn't a real feat.
Possible continuity error worth noting?
Is it worth noting that the slashes across Kakashi's chest disappeared? When fighting Obito, Kakashi received an X shaped cut across his chest. The cut went through his flack jacket and is still present when fighting Obtio in the other dimension. By the time he returns from the other dimension the large cut is gone and his flack jacket is intact.--Soul reaper (talk) 13:40, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe he stitched it. Sounds more like chapter trivia. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:28, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Neutral — If you find a good quality of the current image. It should be enough, and about your image. It's quite good but I don't like the hair depiction of it. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:25, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- That's definitely better than your first image and the hair depiction is so close to the current image. I like it and here is my Support — but you have to upload it with a new name according to the image policy. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:41, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Should we mention that
Kakashi awakened his mangekyo at 12? Studio pierrot says he was still 12 when he became a Anbu and he is 7 months younger than Obito and Obito was 13 so Kakashi awakened a eye that wasn't his to mangekyo at 12yrs old, Itachi still holds the record at 11yrs old though. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:45, June 11, 2014 (UTC)
Since Kakashi received Obito's chakra and manifested the Mangekyō Sharingan in his own eyes, rather than a simple implantation of them, does that mean it voids the drawbacks Kakashi previously encountered (chakra drain, etc)? Since he manifested them and possesses the chakra of an Uchiha clan member, the eyes shouldn't be a foreign entity in his body anymore, right? --Atrix471 (talk) 13:56, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- As long as he has Obito's chakra, yes. But Obito said that it was temporary, I think. • Seelentau 愛 議 13:59, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Geez, everyone can just pop into existence and give chakra donations these days! --Atrix471 (talk) 14:10, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
I'm just guessing here, but maybe its because Obito just died seconds ago and Kakashi still had some of Obito's essence in him from having his Sharingan for nearly two decades that Obito could manifest within Kakashi.—Steveo920 (Talk)
- But he is using Mangekyou Sharingan that has even bigger drawbacks than the ordinary Sharingan and can even lead to blindness, all that happened to Itachi, Sasuke, Madara(acording to Itachi's story but that story was false on some points).—This unsigned comment was made by Hunter4522 (talk • contribs) .
Keep in mind Obito has shown to be a strange case with the Mangekyō Sharingan. Despite having it for decades and making regular use of it, he never showed any signs of going blind, possibly from Hashirama's DNA inside of him. I'm not saying Kakashi definitely won't go blind from overuse, the nature of the Mangekyō Sharingan is sketchy at times.—Steveo920 (Talk) 8:05, August 7, 2014
- Yes. The stats come from the official databooks and do not represent the current situation. • Seelentau 愛 議 09:42, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
It should be noted that Kakashi's Sharingan has a time limit.
Because it was confirmed in the VIZ translation that Kakashi's Sharingan indeed does a have a fixed time limit albeit an unknown one but it exists nonetheless and it should be noted under his Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan sections like it was in under Kakashi's Susanoo on the Susanoo page.--Thdyingbreed (talk) 19:31, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
We have already talked about that here. And plus, the link you just gave was already used by @Reliops in the link I just gave, and you took part in that discussion. Did you not notice that the link you gave is the same and has already been used? And in the same page you just linked to, Obito noted that it would bother him to receive back the gift (the Sharingan) he gave to Kakashi. The thing is, Obito said it has a fixed time limit. We don't know if "it" could be Susanoo or the Mangekyo Sharingan. And given the fact that Obito sounded like he didn't want to receive back the Sharingan he gave to Kakashi, in the link I showed, we've come to the conclusion that the Susanoo has a time limit. Not necessarily the eyes themselves. I'll reiterate, Obito claimed he didn't want to retrieve the gift of his eyes back so why, in the same page, would he make the eyes he doesn't intend for Kakashi to lose temporary? The only thing that makes sense so far is that the Susanoo is temporary. Then again, the Susanoo can disappear next chapter, and reappear a couple chapters later when Kakashi's newly increased reserves are full again. That falls under the definition of "fixed time limit." So far, the Susanoo itself is temporary. Not the eyes. We'll see what happens in the next chapters. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 19:53, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
What does it matter if the link is the same it's not like there's more then one version of the VIZ translation.
Obito really doesn't have a choice in the matter of whether or not because if was up too him I don't think he would of made it so it doesn't have a time limit so his thoughts on the matter really don't mean anything here.
I think it's pretty clear cut because Obito never actually outright stated it was Susanoo so it doesn't make much sense too assume it only applies too one part and not the entirety.
Also this Susanoo isn't powered by Kakashi's chakra this is because only possible because he has Obito's chakra once that runs out the eyes and any abilities should go with it since Kakashi has finite source.--Thdyingbreed (talk) 20:32, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
One, it is Kakashi's Susanoo, it has the scar on the left side of it's face like Kakashi; Two, the Susanoo comes forth from the user's chakra, Kakashi is using Susanoo, not Obito; Three, Obito never outright stated the Mangekyo Sharingan has a limit. All he said was "Plus, it's gonna keep bothhering me that this eye I gave you to celebrate your promotion came back to me" and "IT has a fixed time limit, but it ain't useless..." among other things. All we know is that Obito doesn't intend for Kakashi to lose his Sharingan, and that "it" could have been the eyes or the Susanoo. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 20:42, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
It is Kakashi's Susanoo not disputing that but it is powered by Obito's Chakra not Kakashi's only has those eye's because he has Obito's chakra it can't be formed by just anyone Kakashi isn't an Uchiha.
It explains why Madara could still use his Susanoo even without possessing his eyes it's same case here and since Obito's chakra donation will run out so will Susanoo.
Well just have too wait and see the way I see it is that Obito gave him his eye's temporarily so Kakashi could feel useful and help out against Kaguya.--Thdyingbreed (talk) 21:05, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
I see where you are coming from. But once again, to quote your link, Obito said "I know you haven't taken office, but I'm giving you your gift now." Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi after he became a jonin. Obito gave Kakashi his chakra before the latter possibly becomes Hokage. From the way Obito sounds in this page, the eyes will last at least until Kakashi becomes Hokage (but why stop there?). We don't know what has a fixed time limit yet, so I agree with you on the notion that we have to wait and see. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 21:12, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
It would not be truly a gift if it disappeared after a few uses. He is giving it in the same context that he gave Kakashi the left eye originally, but this time its to manifest both eyes. Fixed time limit could mean anything in the time limit range, such as the eyes going blind since they are mangekyo or Kakashi not being able to maintain the mangekyo and susanoo for long since he is new with them. ALSO Ten Tails, Seelentau and Suzaku have told me MANY times that translated RAWS trump VIZ any day so the fixed time limit may not even be correct anyways. Go talk to them if you have a problem with that. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 23:27, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
I know I am just grasping on straws, but I seriously hope that Kakashi simply ran out of chakra and can later reactivate the Sharingan at will. This is just not fair that Kakashi loses his Sharingan TWICE. Even more unfair, it stinks that he loses gift but Sasuke keeps his Rinnegan.—Steveo920 (Talk) 9:40, September 4, 2014
- Well, Kakashi said "I guess Kakashi of the Sharingan ends today", so until he magically activates it once more, he no longer has it.-- JOA20 13:42, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
- You don't have to tell me. I'm not some delusional fool who ignores what was said. I'm just HOPING that the writers make Kakashi guess wrong.—Steveo920 (Talk) 9:46, September 4, 2014
Like I said it was temporary he was only able too use it because Obito gave him his chakra now that's it's gone no more Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi doesn't have the genes too produce a Sharingan on his own.--Thdyingbreed (talk) 19:20, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
We don't really know what happened with Kakashi's body after spending about twenty years growing up and developing with the Sharingan as the Sharingan itself matured along with Kakashi. But that's the wonderful thing about fiction: the writers can make anything they want happen. They can create a unique nature for any one person. We'll see what happens next.—Steveo920 (Talk) 15:28, September 4, 2014
Having a transplanted Sharingan does not make Kakashi an Uchiha he can't awaken one on his own the only way Kakashi is getting another Sharingan if he gets a transplant.--Thdyingbreed (talk) 20:28, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
I never said it made him an Uchiha, only that maybe he acquired some of the Sharingan's essence after growing up with it, kind of like how various shinobi have modified themselves to gain Kekekai Genkai. Look, I am not ignoring what happened. Obito left and Kakashi's eyes returned to normal. I accept that. I am just HOPING that somewhere before the series' end Kakashi regain the Sharingan power..—Steveo920 (Talk) 16:38, September 4, 2014
So was the power that had the "fixed time limit" Obito was talking about the Rikudou's power (in chapter 689) rather than the Mangekyo Sharingan or Susanoo? WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 06:08, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
should we add a "former" to both sharingan & mangekyo in his info box since he has lost them...or do U wanna wait more for further proof of his sharingan loss... --DARK ZER06 (talk) 10:51, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
- No. As far as the wiki is concerned, every part of the series is relevant. It would be like removing 'Jinchuriki' from Gaara.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 11:15, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
no no I'm not saying to remove I'm totally against that...I'm just simply suggesting that since he no longer has sharingan it should be stated as a former KG...& maybe U can add a former to the jinchuriki status of gaara too...cuz he appears alive in the story after the removal of shukaku unlike most other jinchurikis that died with the biju removal...kakashi is still in the series playing a role but without his KG...so I thought the word former would be suitable to his KG status...doesn't that make sense? --DARK ZER06 (talk) 12:08, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
- In the past I suggested that we should separate actual kekkei genkai from transplants, suggestion of mine was denied :-/--Elveonora (talk) 11:25, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Because they all have achieved certain abilities restricted to KKG abilities through unnatural means. Their abilities, by definition, would not be bloodline limits as there is nothing hereditary about their possession of it.--Reliops (talk) 15:35, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
understood a bit more...though I'm not sure if they are in the same situation like kakashi...would be great if U give each one an example so I can fully understand Ur viewpoint... --DARK ZER06 (talk) 15:39, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Kakashi has a Sharingan implant
- Nagato has Rinnegan implants
- Ao has a Byakugan implant
- Madara has Mokuton implanted through Hashirama's DNA
- Obito has Mokuton implanted through Hashirama's DNA
- Danzō has Sharingan implants and Mokuton through Hashirama's DNA
- Orochimaru has Mokuton through a Zetsu Body, which is something like an implant
- Kabuto has Shikotsumyaku through Kimimaro's DNA, and Ukon and Sakon's KKG through their DNA
now that's better...got it...but I think my point is a little different...I'm saying since kakashi lost his sharinan & is still alive & playing a role in the story his KG info-box should be added with a "former"... --DARK ZER06 (talk) 15:52, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
I know that his & the examples U gave don't actually have their KG as their OWN KG & they're all transplants...this is different matter from what I'm discussing... --DARK ZER06 (talk) 15:58, September 17, 2014 (UTC)