Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since all the Uchiha EXCEPT Sasuke and Madara are dead since the Uchiha Clan Massacre, as ALWAYS stated, it is obvious that Kagami is dead, not "Presumed". So let's say "Deceased". Same goes for Setsuna Uchiha and any other potential Uchiha that I missed. Yatanogarasu 22:09, February 4 2010 (UTC)
- Madara should be also dead, becouse Itachi killed every uchiha except Sasuke and himself. And hes not. Honza8D (talk)
Damn it he seemed strong..but if he is still alive he should be a 73 hear old geezer...he could be actually dead because of the massacre...but u never know
- I'm figuring it's more likely that he died in the 2nd or 3rd Shinobi war. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 09:36, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
Look at his eyes. He clearly doesn't have the common three tomoe associated with a regular Sharingan. I think he has the Mangekyo, and by the looks of it, it very closely resembles Itachi's. --Ech0six (talk) 22:27, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- It is the regular. MS is much more different when clearly shown. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:50, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Not mentioned. We'll probably put it if his seiyuu was confirmed. --Ilnarutoanime26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 07:20, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
Why is he listed as deceased? Should be "presumed deceased" or something. I mean, he was also one of the elders ... not to mention he was in a Team with Tobirama Senju the 2nd Hokage. Would Konoha really wipe him like that? Then what Tobi says is true. --Elveonora (talk) 03:08, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- If he didn't die in battle or of old age, he died in the clan massacre until random Uchiha pop up alive and well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:28, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Well, but we don't know if he has died before the massacre or during it. I mean, we don't know his status. He was never stated to have died, never shown dead etc. Like Madara was thought to have died in his fight with Hashirama but survived and lived some time after. My point being is that if we don't know the status for sure, should not there it be listed as "presumed deceased" ? --Elveonora (talk) 14:58, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Madara was said to be dead, and then shown to be alive. We can't assume every character thought to be deceased to be possibly alive somehow. The sons of the Six Paths were never said to have died, but they're still marked as deceased. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:01, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Kagami Uchiha's English Voice
Was the raw ever translated of him being related to Shisui?? because Viz says Shisui is his descendant NOT his son. I'm just wondering what the truth is.. is Viz wrong or?? ItachiWasAHero (talk) 00:47, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- See the most recent topic in Shisui's talk page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:51, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
Citation needed for this quote: "In the anime, it was shown when he was young he spent much of his time with outsiders who where not part of his clan, which was the main reason he never fell victim to the Curse of Hatred."
- I too would like to know. I've seen no such episode.--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 15:53, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
The quote has been removed. If you're interested, it had been located after this sentence: "For this reason, he was one of the few Uchiha that Tobirama believed in, as well as one of the six people Tobirama chose to work directly under him." underneath the Personality section. Jo999 (talk) 13:48, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
- With the exception that it has brighter colours than the current one. I don't really see any improvements. It's still at an odd angle, it has someone on the foreground that isn't the character and he's glowing.--Cerez365™(talk) 01:58, August 4, 2015 (UTC)