Is he still alive?
- Nope becouse he wasnt killed by Pain. Kyuubinaruto123 (talk) 09:24, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Nor was kakashi killed by pain. But kosuke died within hours of the others who died, but who knows... probally pop up out of a trash can that danzo threw him in or something and reveal to every1. Btw, why do they need a messenger if great toad sage has telescoping technique... 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:21, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- a) So, like, do you look at dates before adding to two-year-old discussions?
- b) Pain didn't kill the people that Konan killed and, as the IP points out, Pain didn't kill Kakashi. ~SnapperTo 06:42, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Is he called just Kōsuke or Gamakōsuke (ガマこうすけ, Gamakōsuke)? Because we could see his full name on the list of Mount Myōboku inhabitants as depicted on the manga and anime. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:32, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Toads sometimes drop the Gama- when calling each other, but I think that his name appeared without it in the list as well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 13:49, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
redirect to the anbu member
- I think the ANBU should be renamed to "Kosuke (ANBU)" 'cause I think that the wiki reads ō the same as o, or doesn't it?--Omojuze (talk) 14:31, February 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Maybe im not sure. it could be tried though. Munchvtec (talk) 14:32, February 4, 2015 (UTC)