Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I thought it was for actual techniques only, we don't have infoboxes for other kekkei genkai, only for techniques which originate from them. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:21, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Such a pity :(... I made a good work with that page XD. Ok, then. The same goes for weapons, isn't it? --Rubião April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Where does it say that this is a bloodline technique? Those are classified as being inheritable, and as far as we know only he got it, which makes it a mutation. Or does it say so in the databooks? Thomas Finlayson (talk) 05:31, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- The databook says kekkai genkai.--Deva 27 (talk) 05:41, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Is this a kekkei genkei unique to itself like Sharingan, or a mixture of elements? Arrancar79 (talk) 23:35, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- If you mean in the infobox, we can't. The kekkei genkai infobox doesn't have a hand seal field. I do remember what you're saying, I believe it was the dog hand seal, the same one Danzō often uses in his vacuum Wind Release techniques. I see no problem in incorporating the information into the text of the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:11, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Why do all other Kekkei Genkai use the Rōmaji name (excluding the nature trans. ones) while this one uses Iron Sand? Shouldn't it be changed to Satetsu? -- Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 05:55, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Because Satetsu is a man's name. Yatanogarasu 06:01, January 3, 2011 (UTC)