Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Should it be mentioned in the Trivia part that the Inuzuka markings on their clan members' faces are similar (if not identical) to the markings on the face of Princess Mononoke from the anime with the same name? I have not seen this anime, but I have seen promotional posters and from what I've seen, the girl had markings just like the Inuzukas and had a dog similar to Akamaru (just bigger:D ) - MadaraU (talk) 14:50, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- It has been added to the Inuzuka Clan Trivia section that the markings on their cheeks are similar to those of San from Princess Mononoke, a film by Miyazaki. - Alistor419 (talk) 11:50, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
It seems that the Yamanaka and Inuzuka clan techniques are not included in the "Hiden Jutsu" link on the Jutsu page. Are these not counted as Hiden Jutsu or what?--184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:27, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
- They have not been categorised as Hiden jutsu in the databooks. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 22:53, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Not all known members are named after dog parts. There is Hana, who is Kiba's older sister. Last I checked, "Hana" meant "Flower" or "Favourite".
- Hana means favourite? Any way, hana also means 'nose'. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:24, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
Another Inuzuka clan member
Naruto manga chapter 542, there is a new inuzuka clan member.. Might as well add to the member list but im not sure if somebody has already posted the character and i dunno what to search.. Also Idk how to make a new page..
- There is no article, for minor unnamed characters that we can identify from a clan, we've decided to use the "Other Clan Members" heading on their respective clan's page.--Cerez365™ 14:27, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, I understand.. but do you think it would be a good idea to put a little pic (thumbnail) of that certain inuzuka clan member at the side of it??—This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- No. It wouldn't look good for one and then we'd have to do the same for the other clans and there're a lot of them.--Cerez365™ 20:10, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- No, because that would be a collage. Other than simple resizing, cropping, and the very rare brightening of a dark image, we don't edit images. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:20, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- It doesn't mean 'House of Dogs'. That translation probably came about through some confusion with 家. 'Hill of Dogs' or 'Mound of Dogs' are the correct translations. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:14, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
Members and ninken mixing chakra?
It's been bugging me for a while but does anyone know where:
|“||It would seem that due to the bond between an Inuzuka and their canine partner(s), their chakra is allowed to mix, and is shared between them, adding a feral appearance to the human partners, and makes a bond between them that affords them the use of the clan's collaboration jutsu, such as the Fang Passing Fang.||”|
Clan member from anime?
I have watched episode 261 shippuden a lot of times now, but i can't seem to find the member in it, can somebody say where he is? or maybe upload a picture of him? --Kasan94 (talk) 17:24, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
The fang marks are not red, they're curving too much, the eyes, and he had no ninken. I don't know whether the anime was trying something, but no, no deal.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:39, January 19, 2013 (UTC)