Since Homura is retired, he no longer has a rank. Now there is no doubt that the highest rank he attained should be noted in the article, however I have checked both the manga and the databooks and found no mention of his former rank. Therefore, I have removed the old mention of him having been a jounin. If any one has any proof of his previous rank, please come forward with it. --ShounenSuki 20:43, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
He is a target for Sasuke Uchiha's assasination
Sasuke sais he's going to kill all the Leaf Shinobi so I think this should be taken out.
- But he has a special interest in Homura and Koharu, which deserves mention. ~SnapperTo 00:21, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Search for Tsunade arc Sai & Sasuke arc and Invasion of Pain i think are the most noticable. --Gojita (talk) 00:08, December 21, 2010 (UTC)Gojita
In the picture where he is seen fighting the Nine-Tails with his comrades he wields something... a weapon that looks like e big kunai with curved blade, do you think it a fact that deserve mention? --Shin Sennin (talk) 15:21, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- hmm...i never noticed that.--Cerez365™☺ 15:32, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- From what I see the blade is straight like a normal kunai it's the handle that's curved which is why it looks like that when he holds it.--Cerez365™☺ 12:59, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
If Homura is wielding the weapon downwards (it seems that the part visible on his hand is the classic ring that every kunai has on top of the handle)the fact that we see something long going backward can be also explained with a back curving blade. Furthermore i think that if it was just a normal kunai (but bigger then the ones we normally see in my opinion) we should not see anything but the handle in the picture. --Shin Sennin (talk) 14:36, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
- From looking at it he's probably just holding it backwards but the angle it was drawn makes it looks weird. I can say with certainty however, that the blade isn't curved at all.--Cerez365™☺ 13:45, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Can't be certain about that, but it's not such a big deal after all.