Hokuto isn't a missing-nin, so why is she listed as such on the missing-nin page?
Exact same issue as the Sumaru image. Am I permitted to change it TU3 ? --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:52, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. Image stays as of now.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:00, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Even if the shot I've taken is just the same as the one being used with the ratio fixed ? --Speysider (Talk Page) 14:02, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:09, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- The image has been updated, since the declaration is not in effect. Fixes the stupid 16:9 ratio that shouldn't be there. --Speysider (Talk Page) 15:21, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
It says so in her article and I can also vaguely remember her saying something like that. Wouldn't that be Sensing, even though it "debuted" in Shippuuden? Norleon (talk) 16:20, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think most people really give a damn about those fillers, but you are right--Elveonora (talk) 18:55, July 12, 2014 (UTC)