Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since the whole switched thing between the Hokage Residence and the Ninja Academy, does anyone remember in anywhere in the anime where we might find a picture of the Hokage Residence?--NinjaSheik 20:03, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Try episode one. Naruto steals the Scroll of Seals from there. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:05, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll ask Fma-kun to check it and take a screenshot if he's sees it.--NinjaSheik 20:09, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, that sucks. The image we have of the Hokage Residence is pretty small, which was taken from the fanbook, I believe. Does the manga have a better picture of it?--NinjaSheik 20:14, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Not really, the image in the manga is basically the same thing but with speech bubbles.--Cerez365™ 20:21, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, okay.--NinjaSheik 20:25, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, so I edited this page yesterday, making a revision on "their" to "his or her", because it is grammatically incorrect to use a plural pronoun in place of a singular noun. However, my edit was undone on the grounds that the revision "accounted for both males and females". Technically, the CORRECT form would be "his" in proper English, but that may cause confusion... Point is, I would say using "their" is completely grammatically incorrect in place of a singular noun, and not using "his or her" is just a wiki preference. I would think grammar is more important than preference. —This unsigned comment was made by ScruffyC (talk • contribs) .
- No it wouldn't. Look up "singular they"/"singular their". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:43, October 11, 2012 (UTC)