A little bit of reading between the lines
I don't think Hiramekarei's weight is what made Chojuro get feverish. Notice that he's evidently got a crush on the Mizukage. My best bet is that his feverishness was caused just by her showing concern for him, not the weight of Hiramekarei. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 17:15, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Hiramekarei seems to change shape from what looks like a sword to a bandaged ball a lot, in chapter 454 page 6-7 you'll notic that the sword looks different in the two panels its featured in, and does so the in very appearance he's in -UMI —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Bad scans and different angles. The sword has been the exact same shape, every time it was shown. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 01:24, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
We know that Kisame`s Samehada is kept in bandages because it is a living sword and he doesn`t want it to be damaged. It also seems that Chojuro`s dual-sword is also bandaged. Why would he keep it bandaged ? Because it`s also a living sword. No one else of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist had them bandaged because they weren`t alive. —This unsigned comment was made by Art-is-a-blast (talk • contribs) .
- What makes u think that Samehada is alive....If u'r referin to the fact that it injures other weilders, maybe it reacts to a certain chakra, or maybe it's a secret tech, only known by the ninja swordsman....I doubt that any of the swords are "alive", it might just be a tech which they use, and assuimin that the swords are alive, is just misleading to users..--AlienGamer--Talk-- 13:29, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
My theory is that the bandaging limits the swords use of Chojuro's chakra since it has chakra all around it. I think that's what the bandaging is for. Also, it has been completely unwrapped and it hasn't done anything that would suggest it to be. Yamanaka Ino (talk) 14:20, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
I think that mei should be added as a potential user of this weapon. Because when she confronted fu she asked chojuro to let her borrow his hiramekarei, and after she knocked out ao chojuro said he was lucky she didnt use the hiramekarei, suggesting she has some knowledge of swordsmanship. and considering many other ninja from kirigakure are swordsmans it's highly possible she has skill in that area too. so i propose she be added as a user of the hiramekarei or at least have it mentioned in her abilities section or trivia.18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:27, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Considering she hasn't actually used it, I don't think she should be listed as a user. Noting that she was suggested to have knowledge/capability to use it in the trivia section should suffice. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:31, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Reread the chapter where Suigetsu expositions on who the previous Swordsmen and their swords were. He says his brother mastered all of the swords. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:37, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I Also Saw This In The Movie, It Should Be Added Somewhere In The Page, lol. Bob1200 (talk) 08:32, November 23, 2015 (UTC)