It says that Hizashi attempted to hurt Hinata. All I remember him doing was glaring at her.
(it also says that Hizashi resented Hiashi and his daughters but Hanabi was born after his death so if no one minds I'l change that.
Hi, I notice this is in the infobox without the (anime) tag. But I can't find any point in the manga in which he uses it. Would someone be kind enough to reference it? If not, I think the (anime) tag should be added to it.
- He's never actually been seen using it in the manga. His entry in the second databook says he can use it. ~SnapperTo 08:54, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Division 1 - it's in his article :s--Cerez365™☺ 09:58, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Eng toward Spanish
- Fixed Joshbl56 16:49, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
His age for Part II
- We don't know how old he was during his first Part II. appearance though.--Elveonora (talk) 19:32, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- He is indeed 45 years old by now. We know that he was 42 when part I ended and since then, two years and ten months have passed. He had three birthdays in that timespan. But we only list databook ages, sooo yeah. • Seelentau 愛 議 20:06, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
Well right now it October 9th in the Naruto world. He should be 46 by now. So anyway should we add it even though he only appear a few time unlike his daughter and nephew? Or only do that for the mine like Neji and Hinata with the rest of the main guys.Hopemon (talk) 03:15, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Didn't I explain why he is 45 or did you just not read it...? • Seelentau 愛 議 08:17, August 5, 2014 (UTC)