Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Combined with Tsunade and Sakura's incredible strength" ??? Hokagegogeta 03:31, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
This is supposed to be in Sakura's Technique, I mean she literally displayed this technique, during her rematch with Kakashi in which she kicked the tree and her fight with Sasori too.
AHHH gotchya =D Hokagegogeta 02:48, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
When does Sakura perform this technique? --ShounenSuki 17:16, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
actually, Hokagegoegta is right. She did use against Kakashi is the 2nd bell test, but just in a different manner. She also uses it in Shonen Jump Ultimate stars! or watever u call it and she uses WITH Tsunade in Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 --AMTNinja 20:00, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- She definitely doesn't use it in the manga. I think you're mistaking Painful Sky Leg with Cherry Blossom Impact. --ShounenSuki 20:54, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think it's right, though i'm not entirely sure about that. So we'll ask Shounensuki for verification I suppose.--Cerez365™ 23:48, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah I knew I forgot to do something.--Cerez365™ 20:29, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It's its own jutsu because either manga or databook said so. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:55, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Chakra Enhanced Strength ain't no jutsu by the way ;D Most characters use it to lesser or greater extend, it's a general skill I would say.--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 12:20, March 20, 2015 (UTC)