Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I personally see no reason for this article, a one liner about some random person who is never seen or given any background explanation is a waste of time maintaining. I vote for removal of this article. --Speysider (Talk Page) 23:25, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I know about the character, but I don't think there's enough information for the necessity of an article about him. --Speysider (Talk Page) 23:30, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
If there was even a picture or just a name to go on, one or the other, I'd say keep it, but given the only data we have on him is that he was the previous Daimyo (As opposed to Haruna's mother I guess) it really does seem worthless to keep it when that data is readily available in Haruna's own article. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 01:12, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Bumping this discussion since this article is genuinely pointless. --Speysider (Talk Page) 11:46, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd like to know that too. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 07:46, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Might as well wait until a few other users share their opinion on whether or not it will be deleted. In my view it shouldn't be since we have background information on Haruna's father. -White Flash-(Talk)- 08:07, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- All the information is already on Haruna's page, so I don't see any reason to have this page. TricksterKing (talk) 11:28, June 8, 2012 (UTC)