- How have I not noticed this? Chalk another one up for terrible mistakes this movie has made. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:14, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Here's my list of possibilties-
- Kusagakure has a very diverse landscape, so it's not impossible to have a big lake, and an island (of sorts) in said lake.
- It's possible that Kusagakure owns (or something similar) an island off the mainland of the continent. Since according to Tsunade Kusagakure is responsible for incarcerating Shinobi from other countries. Why wouldn't they let Kusagakure own an island to do so on.
Lastly, don't take things to seriously. Movies aren't fully cannon. For example, the movie makes refferences to Kusagakure owning The Box of Ultimate Bliss during the time of The Sage of Six Paths, which we know is a load of bull, since their were no Shinobi villages during the time of the sage.18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:18, January 5, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
I don't take the movies stories seriously, I'm aware of the other incongruities of this movie. I just don't understand how they could have done such a poor job with continuity. It's like they went out of their way to make the most absurd mistakes possible with this one. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:29, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hōzuki Castle, not Hōzukijō
For consistency's sake, either this needs to be changed to Hōzuki Castle or Kikyō Castle needs to be changed to its full untranslated name. Any disagreements? --ScruffyC (talk) 23:44, December 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Kikyōjō seems better than Castle. Yatanogarasu (Talk) 23:52, December 19, 2014 (UTC)
- ^ This. It's non-canon anyway, just a film, so no reason to be anal and translate it. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 23:55, December 19, 2014 (UTC)