i just recently saw that in the third data book gurens name was shown as GLEN i think it should be changedMunchvtec (talk) 05:41, November 8, 2013 (UTC)munchvtec
- No. It's Guren.--Cerez365™(talk) 07:51, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- To clarify the question: Viz's translation of the third databook calls him Glen. Is that valid?
- Based on my very thorough research, Guren and Glen are both valid translations of グレン. ~SnapperTo 08:09, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- グレン would be transcribed as guren. It could be that the author had Glen in mind when naming him, yes. Seelentau 愛議 10:04, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
Could Glen be put as a nickname or alias like you guys have done with Sabu being called Kin. Or should it be put under trivia?Munchvtec (talk) 13:03, November 8, 2013 (UTC)munchvtec
- I think we would add the viz part to his name like a moniker.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:51, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
It wont let me edit his infobox so I just stuck the Glen thing in a trivia section for now you can change it laterMunchvtec (talk) 16:28, November 8, 2013 (UTC)munchvtec