- No. It's Guren.--Cerez365™(talk) 07:51, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- To clarify the question: Viz's translation of the third databook calls him Glen. Is that valid?
- Based on my very thorough research, Guren and Glen are both valid translations of グレン. ~SnapperTo 08:09, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I think we would add the viz part to his name like a moniker.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:51, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
I see there was some discussion here about this character's name being "Glen" versus "Guren". Seeing as how the databook has it as the former, and the fact that we translated names of characters such as Rock Lee, Might Guy, Pain, and Might Dai similarly, I see no reason why the article's title should not be changed. In fact, it seems that doing so would be necessary to adhere to this wiki's policies. Any objections? --ScruffyC (talk) 17:25, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- But with those, their names are supposed to be English-sounding. No such indication Guren's name is meant to be understood like that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:55, May 20, 2014 (UTC)