Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Has this page any canon source? Jacce 16:14, 12 December 2008 (UTC) http://static.mangahelpers.com/raws/databook3/japflap/072%20-%20Gerotora.jpg--126.96.36.199 19:31, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- is this the scroll on Naruto's back? Vik0z0z 16:57, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- No, that is something else. Jacce 17:32, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
who is gerotora???? can gerotora use a jutsu????????????
If Gerotora resides in the body of his contractor, and Jiriaya left the key to Naruto, is Gerotora currently inside Naruto? If so, then shouldn't this be mentioned on either Naruto's page or on Gerotora's Page? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:44, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Most likely about the Nine-tails seeing how it spoke of tampering with the seal. - Anynoumous
I'm a bit confused here. In the manga, why is Gerotora's name given as Gamatora? Source: Chapter 489, page 14. Also, any idea as to the jutsu Gama/Gerotora refers to? BlazeUchiha 17:10, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- So should it be changed in the article or maybe put as trivia? BlazeUchiha 18:34, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Isn't the species listed as "gerotora" in the Databook? So that would make Gamatora this particular toad's name, no? Dragonus Nesha (talk) 09:12, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
I am just wondering, can gerotora use for offensive. When he extract the body, he kinda looks like a staff, right? Can he use as a weapon like the Monkey King: Enma? -Williamteoh97 9:14, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
- Gerotora is a scroll-toad. That "staff" look you're talking about is his scroll-like midsection. Also, because of the functions that he would serve as a scroll toad (and this is just me assuming) no he wouldn't really be an offensive-type toad.--Cerez365™(talk) 01:21, May 31, 2012 (UTC)