Infobox Image Required
Please if anyone is able to upload an image (not fanart) for the infobox of this article character it would be appreciated. Please make sure it is tagged with a fair-use rationale and fair-use. Thank you.—Kakashi Namikaze 23:22, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
I'm not bs-ing you... His name is Sasoosa. it's says so in the ccg. Link u ask? http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/attachment.php?attachmentid=1353&d=1256825783 =] Kevin krash (talk) 04:32, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- The CCG also says that Zetsu was from Konoha. The CCG is a poor source of information. ~SnapperTo 06:09, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible that he could have been the third resurection from orochimaru? he was dead before the fight and the last coffin had the "four" kanji on it ToonLiger (talk) 23:29, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I doubt that, it seems as if they were implying that he was trying to ressurect the Fourth Hokage. --Iam...JakuhoRaikoben 23:36, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- As Kabuto said he couldnt resurrect him because he's not in the pure world. I guess if kabuto knows that orochimaru knew it too ToonLiger (talk) 23:44, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Kazekage Diedwhich episode is this picture on ? i really want to see it --KyoyaCloudX (talk) 08:35, August 8, 2011
- You can click the paper-and-magnifying-glass icon in the right bottom corner of the image to see the info about it, it says that it's from episode 127. --kiadony --talk to me-- 09:32, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Olá, sou Brasileiro, mas de agora em diante vou postar em Inglês para que me entendam melhor.
(Hello, I'm Brazilian, but from now on I'll post in English to understand me better.)
On the basis of this picture we see that magnetic elements is the mixture between Wind and Lightning Release. So is not it obvious the Yondaime Kazekage, Toroi and Sandaime Kazekage were the elements Wind and Lightning? —This unsigned comment was made by Samemaru (talk • contribs) .
- *sigh* As you can see, there is a question mark next to the icon. We do that to show that this isn't a confirmed combination. It's what we do so that elements without confirmed compositions can be added to the image, without actually stating something that might be incorrect. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:41, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
I understand, * laughs * Sorry for giving so much Omnibender work for you, I promise that I will relieve some from now on.
I believe Magnet release would only logically be able to be made from the combination of Lightning and Earth release. Think about it and you will see why.—This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
gold dust trivia
somebody add the trivia about the gold isn't a magnetic material but is a diamagnetic so the trivia about the "creating a minor plot hole in the series" is or isn't true?? if is a diamagnetic material the gold create a magetic field in opposition ad une esternal...the esternal is the one crete by the magnetic relase the gold dust create a opposite force fiel so they repels themself from the magnetic relase user --Nitram86 (talk) 13:01, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Since that is more about the tool than the character, I removed it. It's already mentioned at Gold Dust and Magnet Release. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 10:48, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Gaara makes it with sand, and his father makes it with gold dust. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:17, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- The one where is is alive. To elaborate, if a shinobi only appears in their revived form at any time then ok use that one. But if there is an image when they are not a moving pile of grave dirt then I would prefer we use that one.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:01, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok. I was wondering if it's possible to do a Alive/Revived type tab thing, similar to the one done for Manga/Anime ? --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 13:02, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Neither do I, but I prefer it to the Old Image War of yesteryear.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:54, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Ever since the MediaWiki 1.19 upgrade, stuff disappears and reappears in infoboxes at random. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:28, October 2, 2012 (UTC)