Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- My thoughts exactly. The names are similar, the purposes too. At least I'd put the two jutsu as related.--JOA20 (talk) 18:50, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Related should be fine, but you do not know which one came from which. — SimAnt 21:26, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Should we mention on this page that it consumes a lot of chakra since neither Hashirama nor Tobirama were able to create many clones while maintaining the barrier?Norleon (talk) 11:57, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, it should be mentioned that this barrier limits the chakra levels. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 12:02, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Although the image is nicely coloured, shouldn't we use the old one neverheless? The current image shows the barrier being destroyed by Obito, hence it's so weird twisted. The old one shows it stable.Norleon (talk) 13:50, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree, but both can be used to depict the barrier and its malleability. We just need to request that an Admin restore this.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:35, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
So the page got nuked
- Oh. There it is. Weird.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 08:12, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- That was... odd. Whoever moved it must not have left a redirect. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 08:12, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Ain't a barrier?--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 21:05, November 20, 2014 (UTC)
- The book only gives nine categories a technique falls under: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, Kekkei Tōta, Kekkei Mōra, Hiden, Fūinjutsu, and Senjutsu. It also lists Flying Thunder God Slash as taijutsu rather than ninjutsu. --Jigsaw Billy (talk) 21:38, November 20, 2014 (UTC)