- No, Mu literally splits his body in two. The two Zetsu simply spilt themselves down the middle. For all we know they could have been separate to begin with.--Deva 27 20:04, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
I like the splitting technique where you split your body before something happens. that means the body mu split from is probably dead when it got hit by naruto's planetary rasengan —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- That body is also an Edo Tensei. They both got equally injured, as you can see both had damage when we were shown them splitting. One half got sealed and the other didn't. Though the seal prevents one from acting around, nothing says that it's not conscious inside the sand, or that it doesn't regenerate that damage while in there as well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:32, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
No Dust Release
It's possible, but we'd have to wait for a data book to confirm more about Mu's ability, since the manga itself certainly won't be telling us at this point.--BeyondRed (talk) 07:38, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
Rename to Fission Technique.
- I would like someone who understand Japanese to hear that audio first. For all we know, it could be just something like "he split", much like it was in the manga. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:21, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Viz's translation of the manga also says the process is like fission. That seems like the sort of nuance a typical scanlation would miss. ~SnapperTo 06:31, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Can you provide a picture to support that claim, as I can't see anywhere in the tankōbon were it's referred to as such. Blackstar1 (talk) 13:59, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, I'm sorry about this. But, just 'Viz' and they are given a valid license to publish only a source Tankoubon .. 'Viz' translate 'fission', and meaning in Japanese is 'Bunretsu'. Not just 'Viz' which translates as such, but also translate Malaysia tankoubon version of this technique with the name 'Fission (Bunretsu)' .. And again, I apologize for the mistake this edit.184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:02, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, Onoki said, "He used Fragmatation" and Gaara asked, "Fragmatation?", and Onoki explained the jutsu, can someone explain how that is a description and not the technique name? I'll be grateful. Dan.Faulkner (talk) 13:12, July 18, 2013 (UTC)