How is this different from Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, other than the size(which can be regulated by chakra release)?
- If I'm not mistaken, this technique is Fire Release: Flame Bullet (火遁・炎弾, Katon: Endan). An offensive, C-ranked, short to mid-ranged technique Jiraiya used in his fight against Konan. It's different from Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique in that it uses oil to augment the fire. It's basically a combination of Jiraiya's Toad Oil Bullet and a Fire Release technique.
- Jiraiya also has a B-ranked Senjutsu version called Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet (火遁・大炎弾, Katon: Daiendan). --ShounenSuki 19:32, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
There are no Hand seals listed for this jutsu, but are they not the same listed for Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger), as Jiraiya was activating his Flame Bullet to add to Gamabuntas Toad Oil Bullet? Arrancar79 (talk) 22:54, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- You make a good point. I'm all for listing it, just wait some time so more people can weight in. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:45, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Another thought; should it then have the same debut as Toad Oil Flame Bullet, and not the latter Shippuden appearance? Arrancar79 (talk) 03:41, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably, if the two were used to produce the one used. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:33, August 7, 2010 (UTC)