Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How come this is is a tokebetsu jonin and not a Jonin... doesn't he run his own Genin squad don't you need to be a Jonin to do this? the only Jonin on narutopedia are Asuma, Kurenai, Gai and Kakashi... the rest are Toketbetsu how come? there called Jonin in the anime and manga and not Toketbetsu, thanks. --Jonoridge
- He's a tokubetsu jōnin because that's what his official rank is according to the databooks. As far as I know, it was never stated that only full jōnin can lead genin teams and even if it was, the term jōnin often includes tokubetsu jōnin as well. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 01:52, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Kakashi's in the same boat but doesn't have a fire symbol. I'm not really sure why since we aren't in the habit of excluding anime information (movie yes, anime no). ~SnapperTo 17:00, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
"Initially, he believed that only people of high lineage could amount to anything, but, upon seeing what Naruto had done for the village, his perspective changed drastically." i want to add something about this indicating that he doesn't know who naruto's father is. Simant (talk) 19:25, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
Great Fireball Technique?!
He really preformed it? If he did, please, tell me the episode. TOM700
- He used it during the invasion of Konoha. The filler sections.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:28, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Recently a little work was done on Ebisu's article and the infobox image was changed from this to this. The reason this was done was because none of the images in his article shows his "signature" hand gesture with his glasses. It was undone however citing that Ebisu cannot be seen from behind his hand. Now I don't believe that to be true but that's one person's opinion, so I wanted to know what the community at large thought.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:50, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I prefer this image because of the same reason stated above. http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3.pnghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3talk.png 13:54, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Since, an image of his signature trait has been added in the "concept art" section, I see no need of adding an anime image which shows his signature hand gesture with his glasses..So, this image is perfectly fine. akz! 15:28, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Not a nickname though. Naruto called him that once and it was more of a description than a nickname.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:46, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
Part II Coverage
Wasn't Ebisu in Guy's flashback before his battle against Madara? I don't see it mentioned. Wasn't he in the Chunin Exam's in Obito's flashback as well?--Iar Sensei (talk) 19:18, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
Part II Profile Image
It may just be me but the current image of Ebisu seems like it could be better and this image here seems to be the one, not perfect but more fixated on him and good quality. --Rai 水 (talk) 21:36, November 18, 2015 (UTC)