- Cited from the First Databook, page 83. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 06:18 (UTC)
--Actually, the Sound Four are all 14 too. Kimimaro is 15.—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) . --Look at Temari, she is 15-16 in Part I but she looks like the other Genin. But in Part II when the Konoha 11 turn 15-16, they look much older than Temari did in Part I when she was their age.
Can't believe such muppets like you lads are editin' in a wiki. It's FUR. You blind? An' if this is a mystery, then what do we call HIS FACE? X29 16:01 September 9 2011.
- Actually, I believe it's been called a raincoat before. I don't think it's ever explicitly stated, but I do think it's "a given" in Asian culture where straw raincoats were once common. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:27, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Whatever mate. Looks like fur to me. X29 December 26 17:07 2011.
Wouldn't his name be Kinuta Dosu when romanized, as per Japanese order: surname, then given name, like Uchiha Itachi. Same goes for his teammates Zaku and Kin. Yatanogarasu 10:26, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Dosu, Zaku, and Kin are exceptions, like Lee and Guy. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 15:57, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, they did participate in the Chūnin Exams, suggesting they are genin, but the databook listed then with no ranks, so it's entirely possible that them being genin was just a disguise (like Kegon and Yōrō from the anime).--Omojuze (talk) 21:50, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Misumi, Yoroi, and Kabuto aren't given ranks either yet are still listed as genin in their infoboxes. Inconsistency abounds.
- Seeing as they participate in the Chunin Exams and would therefore, in some official capacity, need to be genin, I think calling them genin is appropriate. ~SnapperTo 06:30, September 15, 2015 (UTC)