- Go to the page, follow the "Redirected from" link and edit the redirect article. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 01:20 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'm on it. --Newthx2u (talk) 01:22, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Beat ya to it by like an hour. Not sure why I didn't say anything though.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 01:26, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- (Edit conflicted) In this case I wouldn't, don't forget I already mentioned that these articles are in the wrong location. Moving these pages over those redirects will fix the issue already. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 13, 2009 @ 01:27 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'm on it. --Newthx2u (talk) 01:22, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Hey if the Shinra Tensei and others, originally was Nagato's jutsu of Kekkei Genkai how comes that Yahiko has them now too. Is it because he now has the RInnegan?—This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- Yahiko is dead, he's body is being controlled by Nagato, hence he's able to use the techniques..AlienGamer | Talk 16:17, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- You are talking about the third kazekage, which we had almost none info about. Therefore = one page. Jacce | Talk 15:24, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
It seems this topic was discussed somewhere before, but I can't actually find where, so I'll ask here again. Why isn't the "path" in Deva path capitalised? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 05:41, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Talk:Nagato#Ordering of Bodies after some edit summaries. Basically I took a look at the Nagato page, saw a insane pile of the word "Path" with capitals smack dab in the middle of sentences and felt very disturbed. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 16, 2009 @ 19:37 (UTC)
- Well, personally, I'd see "Path" as a (part of a) proper noun in this usage. It's like with the term "Kage." It's really just the word for "shadow," a normal noun that isn't capitalised unless at the beginning of a sentence. However, it's capitalised when used as the name of the village heads of the five main villages. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:33, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
How are the Deva path's abilities described in Japanese? Most of the translations of chapter 423 that I've seen liken it to a magnet. Since gravity cannot repel objects, I'm inclined to believe that that is just a common misinterpretation. ~SnapperTo 19:27, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Well the technically gravity can do whatever the large body that has it can want. For example, Jupiter's gravity is so strong, it grabs crap getting to close to it and flings it way from it.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:32, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- But that isn't repulsion. That's the gravitational attraction being strong enough to accelerate the object to escape velocity. ← Fancy misused terminology. ~SnapperTo 19:44, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Given it's abilities revolve gravity manipulation, the Deva Path alone is probably as powerful as the other 5 put together. It had enough speed to dodge the Rasenshurriken, and the strength to smash naruto into the ground with one hand, But somehow Naruto manage to catch himself, form a rasengan and fly in under 5 seconds.... and the Deva Path sat there while he was hit by a Rasengan! (He was able to survived a point blank hit from the Six-tail's chakra cannon, but a Rasengan managed to kill him!). How could Masashi be so unjust to the shows strongest villian :( --Silverblade1 (talk) 04:06, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Sames as how a slug navi saying "Hey listen! Beat the Preta path with Taijutsu since you'll get screwed if you use ninjutsu!" is fair. Also, him coming just after everything was obliterated by Shinra Tensei and beats half the paths while the Deva is a useless foot soldier taking back seat and how Hinata comes last minute after Deva won singlehandedly? Need I go on?
Should we really say there is a scar? I just checked the chapter, and I find it much more likely that the shading is just a shading to show his abs than it is to show a scar. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:48, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I swore those were abs though. Really doesn't look like a scar to me. --Cerez (talk) 03:13, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
I don't recall Viz ever calling Pain "Kingdom of the Divine Sky". They referred to him as "Tendo" Where did it say "Kingdom of the Divine Sky"?—This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Seems that it was trollage we missed? I don't think that's what "Tendo" means.--Cerez365™ 02:36, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Is there any way of making the gallery image(Yahiko and Deva Path) a bit smaller in size? The article isn't looking good. Same for all other cases(all the six paths) too.... akz! (talk) 15:39, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
- The images are scaled to the default size of all the other images in every other article.--Cerez365™ 16:02, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Pretty sure we're not using a hologram as a début.--Cerez365™ 12:00, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
Mk , so I checked and his current début he's also a silhouette. With that, I know that the eyes are erroneous in the earlier stages, but why isn't his debut 238 O.o?--Cerez365™ 12:09, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the Deva Path's debut is different because there was this anime-only sequence in which it showed Itachi joining Akatsuki while Orochimaru was still a member, a flashback. It appears it happened in that episode. I don't recall the exact one. but I do remember thinking that it happened before its manga debut. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:45, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
In the anime, during the fight between this path and kurama, this path fires some sort of disc from its hands at the vines trapping kurama, is it Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique?--TricksterKing (talk) 02:08, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd assume that's just Shinra Tensei with a lot of liberty taken with it.--Cerez365™ 06:53, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
It still seems to have more in common with the wind cutter technique, but there's no information about it, maybe worth mentioning as trivia, along with his ability to repel and attract objects wherever he wants, like what he did to hinata.--TricksterKing (talk) 07:39, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Ability to float/levitate?
As seen here, http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v46/c429/6.html, Deva Path was floating above the Leaf Village right before he nuked it. So does this count as a ability Deva Path gives that lets the user levitate them self? —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- The manga made it very clear to me that he jumped and then simply kept going upwards, probably aided by chakra. I would probably say that he used some of the gravity power to give himself a push. Anime screwed this up by showing him levitating slowly and all, without showing him bending his knees and jumping. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:39, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
yeah i agree with you two. the manga made it look as though he simply jumped, the anime made it look almost like he did some sorta continuous somewhat weak shinra tensei or something, but then again the anime has a long history of exagerating and otherwise wrecking the manga and in some cases its to the point were it just looks stupid, just like cerez-san said about naruto chasing pain through the forest.22.214.171.124 (talk) 10:45, August 4, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Since Deva has gravity-like powers, it isn't really against manga. They just modified it a bit. I remember him levitating when an Edo, unless I remember the scene wrong--Elveonora (talk) 15:57, August 4, 2012 (UTC)