Can someone confirm his rank as Chunin? I'm a little skeptical. --Dubtiger 19:28, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Second infobox in the second naruto databook "Age at graduation 10 Age at promotion to Chuunin ?". I've got a few resources for the databooks at Forum:Resources. This one was from MangaHelpers - Flunko - Databook 2 - page 103 Dan. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 28, 2008 @ 05:18 (UTC)
wasn't the war in which Dan was killed was the second great shinobi war? i don't know, but its article suggests it. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Great_Shinobi_War
- where was it confrimed that he has an unnamed sister? http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KiumaruHamachi KiumaruHamachi
- Databook, click the link dantman provided.. and look for "I often took this path to pick my sister up from the Ninja Academy. " Simant (talk) 20:16, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
Dan mentions have a ghost transformation technique, may I note that this is a coincidential, but possible referance to cartoon character Danny Phantom? It would probably go in the trivia section —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- Very unlikely imo. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:28, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Just a question, how was that connection even made? ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 18:47, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Similar character names (Daniel/Dan), seemingly similar skills (human-ghost hybrid/technique which implies transformation into a ghost). Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:26, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- While I'll admit that when I first saw him say Spirit Transformation Technique the first thing I though was "he's going ghost" but it's highly unlikely that Kishimoto based him off Danny Phantom. --Cerez☺ (talk) 12:35, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
okay i think that sense we've seen his attack, and its greatly similar to danny phantoms, that there is enough information to say that they have striking similarities in the trivia section Iowndisciti (talk) 22:29, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
He is under the control of it and not sealed; he was previously trapped by the Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment but escaped when Madara summoned the Sealing Statue to the battlefield. -- ☯ Talk ☯ 10:50, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Kabuto is else-wise preoccupied at the moment. He is also essentially sealed within the Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment currently.--Cerez365™ 12:43, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
I know it's been a long time this post has been posted but I hope we can still answer me now; How do we know Dan was 27 when he died? At part (I) at least, where is it written?