Can someone please rename this page as "Union Secret Technique" instead of "Combination"? I don't want to mix it up with "kumiawase". --SneaselSawashiro (talk) 01:40, April 9, 2017 (UTC)

"Gattai" has been used as "combination" quite extensively in games, and combination is one of the translations of gattai. THere are probably many different terms for combination. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:02, April 9, 2017 (UTC)