Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article misses them. Heavily. Seriously, I don't remember half the stuff in the article. Which clone techniques are "extraordinarily difficult to use"? What genjutsu "make use of genjutsu to create illusionary clones"? And what about "own characteristic forms of clone techniques" of the villages? I get Kirigakure and the Water Clone and Iwagakure and the Rock Clone, but what about the rest? The Lightning Clone was used by a Konoha-nin, the other two natures were never shown. And where were they called "Clone Ninja Techniques"? If somebody could put sources in the article, it would appear much less random. Noweeaboohoo (talk) 16:09, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- For genjutsu-based clone techniques, there's Mist Servant Technique. As for the rest, agreed. Is this even a real technique classification, or was it made up for the wiki like Tailed Beast Skill was? Assuming it is real, why do we translate it to Clone Techniques instead of leaving it as Bunshinjutsu, like we do for Dōjutsu, Senjutsu, Kinjutsu, etc.--BeyondRed (talk) 19:48, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
- The page was created by User:ShounenSuki, so I trust it's all true, though maybe not widely-known.
- The first databook appears to have an entry about it (#5).
- "extraordinarily difficult to use", assuming it's not from the databook blurb, may simply refer to the rank/difficulty of shadow clones.
- As for the name, only the primary jutsu classes are left untranslated. The "lesser" types are translated, as in Barrier Ninjutsu, Space–Time Ninjutsu, etc. ~SnapperTo 22:25, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
Human Beast Clone description
"There are also clone techniques that transform another person or animal into a clone of the user, like the Beast Human Clone."
That sounds like I can turn my friend into something else if I wanted, while this friend doesn't want to be transformed. Anyone have a better idea for clone description about this?--SealedInsideAScroll (talk) 20:09, May 6, 2015 (UTC)