Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I'd assume it's Yin, Yang or Yin-Yang--私はあくまで執事ですから - "I'm one hell of a butler." ("talk to Darknesslover") 09:35, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
File:Naruto Chakra Blade.jpg
- I don't think so, since he never used them in the Anime or Manga. -- Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 19:10, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Naruto tried the tool, he didn't effectively use it. If he had battled someone with it, maybe. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:39, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Blade is to Blades what ninjutsu is to Rasengan; it's a classification. (Not that it's a very useful classification.) ~SnapperTo
Renaming possible?--Cerez365™☺ 00:50, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
real world model
- They pretty much the same as a trench knives/ brass knuckles mix.--Cerez365™ 12:17, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Article for a Main-page of Chakra Blades
Shouldn't there be an Article, like a main-page for the Chakra-Blades, I mean, this One is Just Asuma's Version. I Mean there are Several other Chakra Blades like: the Chakra Disruption Blades, Triple-Bladed Scythe, Konoha Chakra Blade and Minato's Flying Thunder God Kunai. Kieronrob (talk) 12:58, January 19, 2013 (UTC)