Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Names in the bingo book
Would it be appropriate to list known ninja who are (or were) in the bingo book? --Dubtiger 21:27, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think it would be useful, as seeing what ninja are in the book along with their (known) bounties, people may get an idea just how dangerous (overexaggerated or underexaggerated) others consider them to be. Peace! --Ikijime Koorimusha 21:01, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
bingo book contents
OK, I just read the article, and I got a question:
ANBU have a bingo book, but does the contents in the book vary between individual ANBU members?
I need to get this stuff right because I've been working on an game project (naruto-abunai.com)
- That is rather doubtful. It seems bingo books are issued by the village, meaning each member of the ANBU of a specific village would have the same bingo book. --ShounenSuki 13:31, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say both, although the trivia would fit their respective character articles better. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:28, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- A previous version of the image labels them bingo books. Obviously that label was added by someone else, and I don't know what their reasons for doing so were. The only time I remember seeing a for-sure bingo book is the one Sai has. ~SnapperTo 23:42, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Could someone upload image of Sai's Bingo Book?--LeafShinobi (talk) 14:16, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
we need the debut on movie. if it debuts in movie, it needs which movie
I don't know where else to ask this, so just choose here. In the latest episode, when a group of shinobi discuss the resent demise of Itachi, then turn to page where Itachi and some other guy is present. Can someone see the name of the guy? Can't do it myself, since I have no understanding in the letters. On a different note, how about we also add a image of those books? Since they are a different type. --Kasan94 Talkpage 15:52, August 1, 2014 (UTC)