Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's said to appear in chapter 290 but the only jutsu in it is hidden shadow snake hands which is this jutsu really so this page should be deleted. User:DieJARJARDIE 17:36, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's the technique where one big snake wraps around a person, like Orochimaru used on Kabuto on page 6 of chapter 290 or Sasuke used on Jūgo and Suigetsu on page 12 of chapter 351. It has a subtly different working and function than Hidden Shadow Snake Hands. It was named by the third databook, making it as official as it can get. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:41, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
Sorry i didn't really consider that a jutsu i just saw that as his pet snake or something sorry about the mix up User:DieJARJARDIE 17:45, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering, in the chapters a few months back, didn't Kabuto use this jutsu? http://somemanga.com/alt/Naruto/487/citymanga.com/15/
- Nah that's not the same thing what the Snake Authority Spell actually does is petrify someone similarly to you seeing a snake and instinctively thinking "no sudden movements" or you'll get bitten. Right there Kabuto's just using them to hold the ninjas up. Also, the scan transition on that page wins --Cerez365 (talk) 00:12, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, the site is great for reading manga. A gift to the contributors here. Then wouldn't you be able to say that the jutsu is hidden shadow snakes since it doesn't do the same thing as Snake Authority Spell?
- With this and other snake jutsu, the snakes come from the user's sleeves. Kabuto's snakes come from his pants :o
- Kabuto's is different enough to assume it's an as-yet-unnamed jutsu. ~SnapperTo 02:00, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Even given that it's not going to kill us to wait. Although after I read the article, I'll admit that it does seem like he might be using this technique especially when he attacked the Takigakure shinobi and the whole bit about the intelligence.--Cerez365™ 19:01, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I don't get how a "contract seal" shortens the time...can someone explain what the person means with the contract seal....isn't a contract seal supposed to break control over a summoned creature —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- Same translation, different kanji. Compare the kanji for Contract Seal in this page with the ones in the article on the technique Minato used. Different things, different meanings. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:50, July 15, 2012 (UTC)