It's said to appear in chapter 290 but the only jutsu in it is hidden shadow snake hands which is this jutsu really so this page should be deleted. User:DieJARJARDIE 17:36, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's the technique where one big snake wraps around a person, like Orochimaru used on Kabuto on page 6 of chapter 290 or Sasuke used on Jūgo and Suigetsu on page 12 of chapter 351. It has a subtly different working and function than Hidden Shadow Snake Hands. It was named by the third databook, making it as official as it can get. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:41, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
Sorry i didn't really consider that a jutsu i just saw that as his pet snake or something sorry about the mix up User:DieJARJARDIE 17:45, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering, in the chapters a few months back, didn't Kabuto use this jutsu? http://somemanga.com/alt/Naruto/487/citymanga.com/15/
- Nah that's not the same thing what the Snake Authority Spell actually does is petrify someone similarly to you seeing a snake and instinctively thinking "no sudden movements" or you'll get bitten. Right there Kabuto's just using them to hold the ninjas up. Also, the scan transition on that page wins --Cerez365 (talk) 00:12, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, the site is great for reading manga. A gift to the contributors here. Then wouldn't you be able to say that the jutsu is hidden shadow snakes since it doesn't do the same thing as Snake Authority Spell?
- With this and other snake jutsu, the snakes come from the user's sleeves. Kabuto's snakes come from his pants :o
- Kabuto's is different enough to assume it's an as-yet-unnamed jutsu. ~SnapperTo 02:00, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Even given that it's not going to kill us to wait. Although after I read the article, I'll admit that it does seem like he might be using this technique especially when he attacked the Takigakure shinobi and the whole bit about the intelligence.--Cerez365™ 19:01, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I don't get how a "contract seal" shortens the time...can someone explain what the person means with the contract seal....isn't a contract seal supposed to break control over a summoned creature —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- Same translation, different kanji. Compare the kanji for Contract Seal in this page with the ones in the article on the technique Minato used. Different things, different meanings. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:50, July 15, 2012 (UTC)