Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Did the raw came out yet? We shouldn't have the kanji so early. Yatanogarasu 18:44, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto Volume 7
I know it's not the Bashōsen, but I think it's interesting and worth noting and checking out that on the cover of volume 7, Sasuke is holding a fan that resembles it very closely. I know, the coloring is off slightly and there is no fun little tassel hanging from the hilt. But check it out! Timeel39 (talk) 06:16, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Until she uses it, it's not hers. Already a discussion on this at Talk:Tenten#Bashōsen. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:20, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
I removed the part mentioning Ten-Ten using the bannana palm fan. She hasn't used it yet, people are mistaking Asuma's missed attack as Ten-Ten using the weapon.  and  This clearly shows Ten-Ten commenting on how Asuma's attack took out Kakuzu's lightning heart/monster, while she found the fan.--Alastar 89 (talk) 19:51, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I tried to fix the reference link to the chapter because the current one was broken, sorry for the confusion. Reference number was showing a error on my screen.--Alastar 89 (talk) 20:10, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I'd agree, but you can't see much of the tips of the fan when Tenten holds it. For that reason only I think we should stick with the current image for the moment. ~SnapperTo 17:21, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
is Bashōsen tenten's?
will tenten be keeping Bashōsen? i think the Bashōsen may have been taken away from tenten when she collapsing due to its high chakra cost.was it? -- Keilith, (talk), 05-jul-2011
- they kinda took it away from her already.--Cerez365™ 17:35, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
so you dont think she will be geting it back after this war-ACT? --keilith (talk), 09-jul-2011
- doubtful.--Cerez365™ 12:05, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
I notice that Bashosen techniques, namely Earth, Lightning and water all come with speech marks around their titles. I was wondering if there's a reason for this other than them being game exclusives as thaat seems rather odd given we don't do that with any other game exclusive technique. The three techniques themselves were named in Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (They need to start shortening those titles) so if it was simply for lack of an 'official' title as Kinkaku never named them in 3, I think the speech marks can be done away with now. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 03:07, January 19, 2015 (UTC)