Trivia and Manga Debut Edit
- I don't think that databook is consider as manga. It will be better if we put info from databook in the "Trivia" and in manga debut - only "Chapter 144"—This unsigned comment was made by Mutant 16 (talk • contribs) on October 10, 2009.
- Yeah, that screws up having manga chapters in there. Simant (talk) 06:25, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
So, does that mean it should be changed? It does seem more reasonable to have:
- manga debut = chapter 238
- trivia = actual first appearance is in the first databook
- If one of those doesn't have a valid value, the "Part X" doesn't show up. We only list ages given in official sources. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:15, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
The anonymous contrib has a point. None of the information in the infobox actually has a reference, so it is unclear whether her age is officially given in Part 1 or whether her age is officially given in Part 2. Depending on that she could be 2.5 years older or younger. It's more plausible that she is 17-18 in Part 1, but there isn't any info to make it certain. Having the infobox state that her age is 17-18 (Part 1) is a lot clearer to everyone.--Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis (talk) 16:42, March 7, 2012 (UTC)