Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No. Kekkei Genkai's were ment to remain untranslated, its the reason why we still use Sharingan instead of Copy Wheel Eye, Byakugan instead of White Eye. The reason Ice and Wood Release got changed was to keep it consistent with the other Nature Releases.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 06:19, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Kabuto Yakushi's Technique
According to both the spoiler script and scanlations, the technique that Kabuto uses is instead called "Twin Demons Technique" (双魔の術, Sōma no Jutsu). However, I'm not sure if just a trivia note on this page may be more appropriate, rather than a new article entirely. Blackstar1 (talk) 16:43, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It is possible Kishimoto decided to change it but in the past when this happened a trivia note was wriiten, "other name" added and redirect page (as much good that will do for now) created.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:04, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
its a Kekkai Genkai
isnt this technique and his kekkai essentially the same? i mean when kabuto used this technique he said its name and when he used kimimaro's technique he said shikotsumyaku before Kimimaro's technique's actual name. so doesn't this mean sakon and ukon's kekkai is named attack of the twin demons or twin demons technique? --22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:10, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- It's a bit confusing but their kekkei genkai allows them to breaks down their bodies to molecular levels them merge with any living organism they want to. This technique allows them to protrude their body parts from anywhere on the organism they've merged with. Or something like that, I think.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:20, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Well its not quite that extent i believe that their Kekkei Genkai is to merge with one another and they only gained the ability to merge with other living organism with the advancement of the Cursed Seal level 2. --Zenryoku90 (talk) 11:22, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- No, the Kekkai Genkai was unnamed. As Cereze said, their KKG is merging on a molecular level and this is them protruding from inside the other to attack. Skitts (talk) 15:19, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
What I meant is that people assume that Kishi has renamed the technique, while I think it's possible that "Twin Demons Technique" (双魔の術, Sōma no Jutsu) is an actual name of the KKG while this technique is still called "Attack of the Twin Demons"(双魔の攻, Sōma no Kō) --Elveonora (talk) 15:31, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I was wondering about this and whether or not Twin Demon Technique was the name of the kekkei genkai instead of the technique it would make more sense since Attack of the Twin Demons is the protrusion. Though it is a rather odd name for a kekkei genkai and not in line with how Kishimoto normally names his kekkei genkai.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:07, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
but it sucks that this kekkai doesnt have a name,shouldnt there be something more than "sakon and ukons kekkai"? anyway, should it be there in the kekkai's trivia that zetsu's merging and splitting techniques are somewhat similar including the fact that haalf of their body mass is replaced by deformed parts, but except for zetsu cant merge with others only themselves. —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
I haven't seen a name for it but it anywhere but it does seem to me that Twin Demon Technique is in fact the name of their kekkei genkai and attack of the twin demons the other technique. I don't see a relation to Zetsu though.--Cerez365™(talk) 21:45, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- My only issue, as you've already said, is the "technique" part of "Twin Demons Technique" goes against Kishimoto's naming conventions for kekkei genkai. As far as my understanding goes though, a kekkei genkai can never be considered a technique because it's a genetic trait rather than something which can be learnt. Anyway, it might be wise to get ShounenSuki involved in this, as at the very least he would be able to provide a better interpretation of what the Second Databook says. Blackstar1 (talk) 01:40, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
i geuss its the same as the hōzuki clans hydrification technique, their clothes are affected by the jutsu as well. i mean if they can break their bodies down to a molecular level, why couldn't they make their clothes break down too?188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:07, August 20, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
- They're also able to turn their clothes into water. Outside of that when Suigetsu merges with water/"does something big" he ends up naked. But to answer your initial question, what happens to their clothes is not something you should really be bothered about.-_Cerez365™(talk) 13:23, August 21, 2012 (UTC)