Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- its more of a fighting style if anything --Gdamon (talk) 00:27, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- They probably are users, but in this wiki we only add the users seen or told to use it in the mangá/anime. Dan.Faulkner (talk) 11:35, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- well since this fighting style is mainly close range tanto slashes, Fu pretty much did that against Tobi, and Shin was dive bombing on the enemy with the intent to kill. --Gdamon (talk) 04:06, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Since it was noted to be an exclusive fighting style available to Root members, it would be safe to say that every Root member who actually used a Tantō in battle can be considered as a user. Not only that, but to back it up, Shin and Fū performed a very similar, if not the same, action against Sai and Tobi respectively.--Omojuze (talk) 21:48, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- So I guess we don't need a discussion about this? Iloveinoxxx (talk) 13:26, May 3, 2015 (UTC)
- If you have something interesting to note, go right ahead :). Personally, I don't think there is such a need because a valid and unarguable explanation has been provided.--Omojuze (talk) 16:11, May 3, 2015 (UTC)