English TV name

Isn't "Crushing Palm" a name for one move from this technique only?--LeafShinobi (talk) 20:07, August 12, 2010 (UTC)

Hmm, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 calls this "Arhat Fist" for its "English name." Is there any proof that "Crushing Palm" is actually intended as the "official English TV" name for this style and not just a technique of this style? Sol Pacificus (talk) 09:23, January 27, 2014 (UTC)


The gallery system really makes this page look bad, no picture in the main infobox and with the Crumbling Palm attack being the only black-and-white picture. Yatanogarasu 09:46, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

Does that look better. -- Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 09:48, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
A little, but there's still the gallery part. I thought we don't do gallery. Yatanogarasu 09:59, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
Normally, we don't, but all of the moves that use this fighting style redirect here. So there has to be descriptions of the moves and their pictures. -- Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 10:08, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
There's the one manga shot because the anime version is terrible. ~SnapperTo 19:56, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
Continuing on this topic. I know the anime one isn't as good as the manga one, but let's face it: Upwards and Descending Palm have exactly the same image, only in different directions, and the only manga image makes the gallery look pretty bad. I've uploaded this one--Kind-Hearted-One (talk) 17:34, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Page Name

Why isn't this page called "Rakanken"? Dueler65 (talk) 21:02, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Why?--Deva 27 19:30, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, never mind. Why isn't this called whatever the Literal English of "Rakanken" is? Dueler65 (talk) 21:02, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
It is. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 23:08, July 22, 2011 (UTC)


Why exactly don't they all have their own articles? Munchvtec (talk) 05:14, April 10, 2016 (UTC)