Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No. Even if you look past the fact this is an anime-only technique, and therefore not really comparable to other canon Cursed Seals, the databooks single out the Cursed Seal of Heaven and Cursed Seal of Earth as the strongest ones. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:42, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
The description is incomplete. Tsunade said that the potion was incomplete and that Orochimaru used Mizuki to test the potion. That's the reason he shriveled up when the potion's effects wore off. --Kimpah (talk) 16:41, August 5, 2013 (UTC) --Kimpah (talk) 16:42, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
"The backfiring effect"
- Bump. Noweeaboohoo (talk) 13:09, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Does it being there bother you? I personally don't have a problem with it.--Elveonora (talk) 14:53, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, the effects of it changing his body look exactly like a juinjutsu so. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:58, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- But unless someone puts a binding seal on another person it's not a juinjutsu. The juinjutsu part doesn't lie in the tattoo itself (that's fuinjutsu) but the caster having influence on the one it was cast upon. Also I'm not even sure this one is even the same kind of tattoo as the other seals, I don't recall, but the article words it like he simply drank some drink and it gave him tattoo, unless it came from the snake--Elveonora (talk) 21:04, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Orochimaru gave him the bite through a snake. The power was unstable and required the use of a special potion to fully control. Mizuki used the power of the curse mark before he drank the potion, therefore he lost his abilities. In other words, it was a Curse mark, like any other, except Orochimaru rigged it.--NaviiGator (A.K.A.KotoSenju)Talk Page-My Contributions 22:00, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Then why is it called "animal cursed seal"? What difference other than a stabilization potion did it have?--Elveonora (talk) 22:16, March 9, 2014 (UTC)