- Lol! One must admit it's funny though. Well, since Believe It has an article...--Elveonora (talk) 22:18, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It made recurring appearances in the series and was certainly memorable for me. I initially thought of putting it in the Crows article under the Known Crows section, but couldn't find any confirmation that it was actually a crow. The use of idiot crows is a common thing in anime apparently. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotCrows Super Bills (talk) 22:23, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Needs references. — SimAnt 22:25, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- This video shows some of the Ahō Bird's appearances.
- Hopefully this can help someone look up the episodes the bird appears in. General Awesomo 23:55, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Since we've determined this bird to be a crow, shouldn't we rename it "Ahō Crow?" General Awesomo 19:39, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I disagree, but the article indeed requires some more work. For example references etc, also it's not needed to point out the species since it's not a character, more like a "trope" or plot device, this kind of ****--Elveonora (talk) 17:12, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
Kann das wer übernehmen