- Lol! One must admit it's funny though. Well, since Believe It has an article...--Elveonora (talk) 22:18, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It made recurring appearances in the series and was certainly memorable for me. I initially thought of putting it in the Crows article under the Known Crows section, but couldn't find any confirmation that it was actually a crow. The use of idiot crows is a common thing in anime apparently. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotCrows Super Bills (talk) 22:23, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Needs references. — SimAnt 22:25, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- This video shows some of the Ahō Bird's appearances.
- Hopefully this can help someone look up the episodes the bird appears in. General Awesomo 23:55, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Since we've determined this bird to be a crow, shouldn't we rename it "Ahō Crow?" General Awesomo 19:39, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I disagree, but the article indeed requires some more work. For example references etc, also it's not needed to point out the species since it's not a character, more like a "trope" or plot device, this kind of ****--Elveonora (talk) 17:12, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
Expand the article?
Since the article is about something you'd rather call a "trope" than an actual character in the series (that bird shows up in a lot of animes, 'cause it's pretty often used in general comedic situations) I'm not sure about expanding it. I personally could imagine adding some general information about that bird to the article, but I'd need to know if the article is supposed to be deleted or if it's okay to expand it. Btw, what kind of references? The bird's first appearance is already mentioned. YukiWarZone (talk) 13:36, December 27, 2013 (UTC)