- Added. ~ Fmakck© (Images | contribs) 16:12, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
I read some other translations and it doesn't say anything along the lines of this guy being able to control 2 tails, it's more along the lines of "The Hachibi has more tails in comparison with the Nibi, so it's more difficult to deal with." Can somebody confirm this?--Red-kun (talk) 11:52, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- What would you people do without me ^ω^ From chapter 542, page 5:
- "In proportion to the number of tails, the Hachibi seems to be more difficult to handle than the Nibi" (「八尾は尾の数の分だけ二尾よりあつかいが難しいらしい」, "Hachibi wa o no kaze no bun dake Nibi yori atsukai ga muzukashii rashii")
- There are two ways I can interpret this comment.
- The Hachibi is generally more difficult to control than the Nibi. Either because he has more tails, or simply similar to how he has more tails.
- The Hachibi in two-tailed mode is more difficult to control than the Nibi in two-tailed mode.
- In the end, it comes down to the exact same thing: the Hachibi is more difficult to control than the Nibi. It says nothing about the number of tails the previous jinchūriki could handle. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:00, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Anyone opposes moving this to "Killer B's Cousin"? It's a shorter title, easier to type, and the current name can still apply to the two jinchūriki that came before him. On a related issue, will we make article's on those two? Or will we make like the first two Shukaku ones, and just add them with a reference since we know so little about them? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:19, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm fine with moving the page. I think its better to treat them like Shukaku's former hosts.--Deva 27 21:21, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
A's or B's cousin?
According to the ending credits and the subtitles of the latest episode, it seems that the previous Eight-Tails jinchūriki wasn't Killer B's cousin, he was A's cousin, the Raikage. Can someone check the tankōbon version of the chapters which have been covered on this episode to make sure? —Shakhmoot (Talk) 18:10, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed this, too. The credits give him the title A no itoko, which means A's (male) cousin. In the WSJ and in the anime he says iika, itoko toshite, ore no..., which translates to Listen, as your cousin, I.... I'm sure he's A's cousin and we've working with a mistranslation the whole time^^' Seelentau 愛議 18:38, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, and to make sure more. Check the Bijū article (尾獣) in the Japanese Wikipedia. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 20:59, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Would feel a little better if we could get a translation from the manga itself. I seem to remember us going over the relations already, but a perfunctory search turned up nothing for me.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:00, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
i know its an old topic and everything, but i want to to bring this up, as rude as it sounds, before when "exploding danger tyranny" made its debut there was a mistranslation regarding it, which someone from this wiki apparently dissected, or maybe just guessed on, however, nothing was suspected about THIS from the beginning, here's my question, do we always check the japanese version of the manga to check for mistranslations?, or do we only do that if a mistranslation is suspected?,or in the above case, completely obvious, i apologize if i sound rude pointing this out, just saying. --Caseather (talk) 05:59, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- With any form of error our manga is the number one go to source. We generally wait for raws to come out as well so we can get confirmation from the persons here who speak or read Japanese. Look at it this way, either way, he is more than likely related to both of them because of how jinchūriki are generally chosen. A databook with information on him will probably clear up all remaining doubt.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:51, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't a picture of this guy talking to A be put in the personality section, displaying is speech on the emptiness he felt being a jinchuuriki? Just a sugestion!--—This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .