|English anime||Takami Musubinokami|
|Manga||Volume #1, Boruto Chapter #2|
|Anime||Boruto Episode #55|
|Novel||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Movie||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Novel, Game, Movie|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu|
After absorbing enemy techniques, Momoshiki is able to amplify their power several times and use them in a powered form as a means of counterattack.
- Crimson Flame
- Deep Crimson Spiral
- Fire Release Bullet: "Blaze"
- Lightning Release Bullet: Powerful Breath
- Pheasant Hunter
- Shadow Imitation Technique
- Tailed Beast Ball
- Water Release Bullet: Orca
- Water Release: Torrent Bullet
- Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
- As with other techniques of the Ōtsutsuki clan, the name of this technique comes from Japanese mythology. For this technique in particular, the name comes from "Takamimusubi", one of the first three Kotoamatsukami.