Tōmei datta Sekai (透明だった世界; Literally meaning "The World that was Transparent") by Motohiro Hata is the seventh opening sequence for Naruto: Shippūden. It ran from episode 154 and ended in episode 179. It was replaced by "Diver".
Ano hi hontou ni ushinatta mono tte nan datta kke?
Tou ni wasurete shimatta yo
Yuugure de futari sukoshi zutsu mienakunatte ite
Sore na no ni
Bokura kaerezu ni ita
Dokoka ni kowaresou na moroi kokoro
Tsuyogaru kotoba de ootte kakushite'ru
Sayonara aenakunatta tte
Bokura wa tsuzuki ga aru kara
Kimi no inai sekai datte hashiru yo
Itsuka no itami wo…
What did I really lose on that day?
I forgot long ago
We lost sight of each other in the twilight
What's more; we were unable to return
Somewhere our brittle, broken hearts
Try to hide behind strong words
Try to hide
Farewell, although we couldn't be together
We will carry on
Even in a world where you no longer exist, I will run
The characters in order of appearance:
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Nagato's Parents
- Six Paths of Pain
- Kisame Hoshigaki
- Suigetsu Hōzuki
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Iruka Umino
- Chōza Akimichi
- Shibi Aburame
- Sakura Haruno
- Shikamaru Nara
- Chōji Akimichi
- Giant Ox
- King of Hell
- Ino Yamanaka
- Hinata Hyūga
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Minato Namikaze (Movie Version)
- Chōza Akimichi (Movie Version)
- Shibi Aburame (Movie Version)
- Sāra (Movie Version)
- This opening, Diver and Assault Rock are the only Naruto openings to have the opening logo placed near the end of the opening.
- This opening shows many fights that did not occur in the manga or anime, such as Sai fighting the Asura Path even though Sai is almost completely absent from this arc.
- This song was also used in a movie version opening of Naruto: Shippūden anime.