Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Viz print media||Iron Fist|
|English anime||Ferocious Fist|
|Manga||Volume #5, Naruto Chapter #38|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #22|
|Novel||Kakashi Hiden: Lightning in the Icy Sky|
|Movie||Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow|
|Game||Naruto: Ultimate Ninja|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Novel, Game, Movie|
|Classification||Taijutsu, Fighting Style|
Strong Fist (剛拳, Gōken) is Guy's and Lee's characteristic fighting style, the purpose of which is to cause external damage and break bones. It is the exact opposite of Gentle Fist which is used mainly by the Hyūga Clan. This style of fighting involves smashing your opponent and is generally used only by extremely physically powerful and dominating shinobi.
- Sasuke and Kakashi do not actually practise this style, but they use the key elements and a few techniques that were copied with their Sharingan from Rock Lee and Might Guy.
- Naruto uses this style in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 as "Taijutsu Naruto", in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 as "The Green Beast" and in Naruto: Shippūden episode 186.
- External Martial Art Style - Martial art styles that emphasise on the refinement of the body and physical prowess.
- Hard Martial Art Style - Martial art styles that teach techniques that involve meeting and countering an opponent's incoming force with equal and/or overwhelming force.
- Koppōjutsu - Literally means "Attacks against bones technique". Real Life Ninja Art.
- ↑ Naruto chapter 79, page 8