|Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
||Oiroke: Onnanoko Dōshi no Jutsu
||Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
|Viz print media
||Art of Onnanoko Tachi
||Sexy Jutsu: Onnanoko-Tachi Jutsu
||Two-for-One: Mirror Image Jutsu
||Volume #38, Chapter #347
||Naruto Shippūden Episode #90
|| Ninjutsu, Clone Techniques
's Harem Technique
, as arranged by Konohamaru, it is consecutively using the Shadow Clone Technique
and Transformation Technique
, but by having the user himself and the shadow clone change into different people on the moment of transformation. Because several different seducing girls appear, the chances of meeting the preferences of the target are upped significantly. Konohamaru
has invented an alternative form of the technique to work on females, Sexy: Boy on Boy Technique
- In the English manga, only the silhouette of this technique is visible, while the hands of both girls are not shown.
- In the manga, the short-haired girl had dark coloured hair while the long-haired girl had light coloured hair. In the anime, the hair colours of both girls were reversed.
- In the anime, the girls greatly resemble Susuki and Momiji.
- ↑ Third Databook, page 226
- ↑ Chapter 347
- ↑ Naruto: Shippūden episode 90