|Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero|
|Rōmaji||Shakuton: Kōrin Shippū Shikkoku no Ya Zeroshiki|
|Viz print media||Scorch Style: Nimbus Gale Jet-Black Arrow Formation: Zero|
|English anime||Scorch Style Nimbus Tempest|
|English games||Blaze Release: Rasenshuriken (炎遁・螺旋手裏剣, Enton: Rasenshuriken, Inferno Style: Rasen Shuriken)|
|Manga||Volume #66, Chapter #634|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #374|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu, Cooperation Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu|
This technique combines Naruto Uzumaki's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken with Sasuke Uchiha's Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi along with their variants. Because the wind to flame ratio is perfectly balanced, the flames are greatly enhanced, causing whatever is struck by this technique to be enveloped in a swirling mass of black flames.
When first used, the large-scale version of this technique combined Naruto's Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken and the arrow of Sasuke's Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi when they collided in mid-air, creating something reminiscent of a pin-wheel. A smaller-scale version of this technique combined a normal Rasenshuriken and black flames manipulated with Kagutsuchi to form a flaming pinwheel. When the technique made contact with the target, they were launched backwards and likewise engulfed in the black flames.
- This technique was named by Minato Namikaze, however, he quickly admitted that the name didn't sound very good.
- The fact that this technique is referred to as "Scorch Release" is not because it is a kekkei genkai, but presumably because the basic elements fire and wind make up the actual advanced nature transformation of Scorch Release.
- Referring to the original use of this technique, Tobirama Senju noted that he had never seen such a Kagutsuchi before, and that this technique had the same chakra ratio from both its parent techniques, which he noted was something tough to achieve, even for an experienced duo. This was later attributed to Sasuke's use of the Sharingan to perfectly match his chakra ratio to Naruto's.
- Unlike the Rasenshuriken, the small-scale version of this technique doesn't cause cellular damage to either user's arms.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, the jutsu works differently when used in story mode, circling around the Ten-Tails, creating a vortex around it. It also maintained the countless small attacks of the wind chakra. Naruto and Sasuke are also able to use it when in a combined awakening, in this case, the jutsu is called "Blaze Release: Rasenshuriken" (炎遁・螺旋手裏剣, Enton: Rasenshuriken, Inferno Style: Rasen Shuriken).